Composites in the Oil and Gas Market: An Exclusive Study on Upcoming Trends and Growth Opportunities
Opportunities in thecomposites in the oil and gas market have evolved through a number of stages. Lucintel has found the future of this market to be promising; the Composites in the oil and gas market are expected to reach $1.4 billion by 2026 with a CAGR of 6.5%. In this market, epoxy composites are the largest segment by end use industry, whereas pipe is largest by end use application. Players can benefit from the available opportunities like growth in natural gas infrastructure projects, and awareness on the advantages of composite materials for oil and gas over traditional material.
Request Sample Pages by clicking belowhttps://www.lucintel.com/trends,-opportunities-and-competitive-analysis-of--composites-in-the-oil-and-gas.aspx
Owens corning, Jushi, CPIC, Nippon Electric Glass Co. Ltd., Huntsman, Hexion, and Olin Corporation are some of the companies profiled in this report.
Some of the features of this report:
- Market size estimates: Composites in the oil and gas market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2015-2020) and forecast (2021-2026) by segments and region.
- Segmentation analysis:Composites in the oil and gas market size by various segments such as resin type, end use application in terms of value and volume shipment.
- Regional analysis: Composites in the oil and gas market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions of composites in the oil and gas in the composites in the oil and gas market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape of composites in the oil and gas in the composites in the oil and gas market.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.
Download Brochure of this report by clicking onhttps://www.lucintel.com/trends,-opportunities-and-competitive-analysis-of--composites-in-the-oil-and-gas.aspx
This exclusive report fromLucintel will enable you to make confident business decisions in this globally competitive marketplace. For a detailed table of contents, contact Lucintel at +1-972-636-5056 or click on this email@example.com
Lucintel, the premier global management consulting and market research firm, creates winning strategies for growth. It offers market assessments, competitive analysis,opportunity analysis,growth consulting, M&A, and due diligence services to executives and key decision-makers in a variety of industries. For further information, visitwww.lucintel.com.