Opportunities in theconnected truck market have evolved through a number of stages. Lucintel has found the future of this market to be promising; the connected truck market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 15%. In this market, light commercial vehicle is expected to remain the largest end use. Players can benefit from the available opportunities like increasing use of connected devices in commercial vehicles, increasing digitization of various services in fleet management, and cybersecurity & updates.
Request Sample Pages by clicking below
Robert Bosch, Continental, Denso, Delphi, Harman, ZF, NXP, Magna, Sierra Wireless, Tomtom, Trimble, and Verizon are some of the companies profiled in this report.
Some of the features of this report:
- Market size estimates: Connected truck market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2024) by application, and end use industry.
- Segmentation analysis:Connected truck market size by various applications such as by range, by component, by communication, by service, by end use, and by region.
- Regional analysis: Connected truck market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different end use and regions of connected truck in the connected truck market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape of connected truck in the connected truck market.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.
Download Brochure of this report by clicking onhttps://www.lucintel.com/connected-truck-market.aspx
This exclusive report fromLucintel will enable you to make confident business decisions in this globally competitive marketplace. For a detailed table of contents, contact Lucintel at +1-972-636-5056 or click on this firstname.lastname@example.org
Lucintel, the premier global management consulting and market research firm, creates winning strategies for growth. It offers market assessments, competitive analysis,opportunity analysis,growth consulting, M&A, and due diligence services to executives and key decision-makers in a variety of industries. For further information, visitwww.lucintel.com.