EIGHTH JUDICIAL DISTRICT COURT
CLARK COUNTY, NEVADA
Case No.: A-21-838786-C Dept. No. 26
AMERICAN VIDEO TELECONFERENCING CORP, a Nevada corporation, Plaintiff
vs. 16,525,000 Shares of Common Stock of AMERICAN VIDEO TELECONFERENCING CORP., a Nevada Corporation, SIGNATURE STOCK TRANSFER, INC., a Texas Corporation, Defendant
NOTICE! YOU HAVE BEEN SUED. THE COURT MAY DECIDE AGAINST YOU WITHOUT YOUR BEING HEARD UNLESS YOU FILE A RESPONSE WITH THE COURT WITHIN 21 DAYS. READ THE INFORMATION BELOW CAREFULLY.
To the Defendant named above:
16,525, 000 Shares of Common Stock, et. al. Adendum to SUMMONS This court approved Service by Publication is regarding a Complaint for Declaratory relief, an in rem action against 16,525,000 shares of common stock of the company, AMERICAN VIDEO TELECONFERENCING CORP., a Nevada corporation. These shares are referred to herein as the "Subject Shares" and are listed in Exhibit A to the Complaint. A copy of said Exhibit A is also attached to this Summons.
1) ROBERT P. SHELDON - Certificate# 5015 - 1,500,000 shares
2) THOMAS CARTER - Certificate# 5017 - 1,500,000 shares
3) CAVALIER CONSULTING GROUP INC. - Certificate# 5041 - 3,000,000 shares
4) FRANK HUDY - Certificate# 5053 - 60,000 shares
5) JARED MOE - Certificate# 5056- 200,000 shares
6) BROWN BROTHERS HARRIMAN & CO. - Certificate# 5073 - 15,000 shares
7) BROWN BROTHERS HARRIMAN & CO. - Certificate# 5089 - 4,600,000
8) BROWN BROTHERS HARRIMAN & CO. - Certificate# 5090 - 4,600,000
9) CAYMAN INSTITUTIONAL BANK - Certificate# 5082 - 1,000,000
10) AARON HUBER - Certificate # 5091 - 50,000 shares
A civil complaint has been filed by the Plaintiff against you. Plaintiff is seeking to recover the relief requested in the complaint, which could include a money judgment against you or some other form of relief. If you intend to defend this lawsuit, within 21 calendar days I after this Summons is served on you (not counting the day of service), you must:
1. File with the Clerk of the Court, whose address is shown below, a formal written response (typically a legal document called an "answer," but potentially some other response) to Plaintiffs complaint.
2. Pay the required filing fee to the court, or file an Application to Proceed In Forma Pauperis and request a waiver of the filing fee.
3. Serve (by mail or hand delivery) a copy of your response upon the Plaintiff whose name and address is shown below.
If you fail to respond, the Plaintiff can request your default. The court can then enter judgment against you for the relief demanded by the Plaintiff in the complaint, which could result in money or property being taken from you or some other relief requested in Plaintiffs complaint. If you intend to seek an attorney's advice, do it quickly so that your response can be filed on time.
STEVEN D. GRIERSON, CLERK OF COURT, By: JANEL WASHINGTON, Deputy Clerk, FEB -8 2022, Date, Regional Justice Center, 200 Lewis Avenue, Las Vegas, Nevada 89155,
Issued at the request of:
Rulon J. Huntsman, Esq., Nevada Bar No. 968, Attorney for Plaintiff, 1850 E. Sahara Ave., Ste. 103, Las Vegas, Nevada 89104
Published in Nevada Legal News
February 9, 16, 23, March 2, 9, 2022
Disclaimer: The disclaimer is to be read and fully understood before using our site, or joining our email list. CRWEWorld (CRWEWorld.com) is not a registered investment adviser. This material is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell securities. Investors should always conduct their own due diligence with any potential investment, with independent research and other professional advice. Read Full Disclaimer at www.crweworld.com/finance_disclaimer