This document contains inside information
DUBLIN, IRELAND / ACCESSWIRE / March 4, 2021 / (NYSE:CRH)(LSE:CRH)
- Robust performance in a challenging environment
- Further EBITDA and margin improvement despite lower activity levels
- Continued strong cash generation underpinning financial strength and flexibility
- Net debt/EBITDA of 1.3x, lowest level in over 10 years
- Strong acquisition pipeline; significant opportunities for future value creation
- Full-year dividend per share up 25% to 115.0c; 37 years of dividend delivery
- Recommencing share buyback programme with further tranche of $0.3bn
Operating Cash Flow
Albert Manifold, Chief Executive, said today:
"Our 2020 performance is testament to the commitment of our people and the strength and resilience of our business model. Through the repositioning of our business in recent years and our relentless focus on continuous business improvement, we have delivered record levels of profitability, margins and cash generation. Although the near-term outlook remains uncertain, our unique portfolio of businesses together with the strength of our balance sheet leaves us well positioned to capitalise on the growth opportunities that lie ahead."
Announced Thursday, 4 March 2021
Please click on or paste the following URL into the web browser to view the announcement in full
This information is provided by RNS, the news service of the London Stock Exchange. RNS is approved by the Financial Conduct Authority to act as a Primary Information Provider in the United Kingdom. Terms and conditions relating to the use and distribution of this information may apply. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.rns.com.
View source version on accesswire.com:
© 2021 Accesswire. All Rights Reserved.