Biblically responsible investing firm Inspire Investing ranked #166 in The Financial Times' "Americas' Fastest Growing Companies 2021", beating out many world-famous public and private companies.
BOISE, ID / ACCESSWIRE / June 4, 2021 /Inspire Investing, a global leader in the biblically responsible investing industry, was ranked #166 in The Financial Times' list of "The Americas' Fastest Growing Companies 2021", beating out many world renowned public and private companies. Some of those companies include well known social media giants, electric car manufacturers, and streaming services. You can view the full list here.
"Honestly, I was surprised when we got the letter from The Financial Times about our ranking. I know we are growing fast, but it was humbling to see our company come in ahead of some major corporations known for their astronomical growth," commented Robert Netzly, CEO of Inspire. "There are millions of Christian investors around the world who feel left behind by Wall Street, and we are helping them invest their money to support biblical values for the glory of God in ways never before available. Our growth is proof that this movement is for real, and I believe it is only just getting started."
This is not the first time Inspire has earned accolades for their rapid growth. The biblical investing firm was also named to the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies in the United States in 2020, and listed as the 3rd fastest growing investment firm in the nation in 2020 in the annual FA Magazine "RIA Rankings", the third year in a row Inspire has ranked in that widely-followed financial industry survey.
About Inspire Investing
Inspire Investing is a leading provider of faith-based investments and creator of the globally recognized Inspire Impact Score™ which is used by investors around the world to measure the biblical alignment of their investments according to Biblically Responsible Investing (BRI) principles. Investors can instantly view Inspire Impact Scores of their portfolios and screen their stocks, mutual funds and ETFs for biblical values for free at www.inspireinsight.com.
Inspire is also the creator of the Inspire Faith Based Cash debit card that empowers Christians to save, invest and earn enhanced interest from biblically responsible banks and investments. For more information, visit www.inspireinvesting.com.
The Financial Times "Fastest Growing" Methodology
To be included in the list of the Americas' fastest-growing companies, a company had to meet the following criteria. For more information about the ranking criterion, click here.
- Revenue of at least $100,000 generated in 2016 (or currency value equivalent according to the average of the actual fiscal year).
- Revenue of at least $1.5m generated in 2019 (or currency value equivalent according to the average of the actual fiscal year).
- An independent entity (not a subsidiary or branch office of any kind).
- Revenue growth between 2016 and 2019 that was primarily organic (ie "internally" stimulated)
- Headquartered in one of 20 American countries. Companies from these countries were eligible to participate: Argentina, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, the US, Uruguay, Venezuela.
Investment advisory services offered through CWM Advisors, LLC dba Inspire, a Registered Investment Advisor with the SEC.
SOURCE: Inspire Investing
View source version on accesswire.com:
© 2021 Accesswire. All Rights Reserved.