Central Valley Training Center continues to offer individualized training and support services to help facilitate the development of advanced social skills needed for employment.
STOCKTON, CA / ACCESSWIRE / July 20, 2021 /Central Valley Training Center is proud to help local community members discover various employment opportunities. By utilizing a multi-faceted approach, their team of licensed behavioral professionals work alongside program members to provide advanced clinical support and intensive recommendations. With the hope of preparing individuals for employment, CVTC also offers vocational training for a broad range of occupations and skill levels.
“Here at Central Valley Training Center, we take pride in our continued efforts to provide extensive employment opportunities. By partnering with local businesses, we have been able to place program members into positions that coincide with their interests and skill level.”
Some of their community partners over the last several years include:
- Central Valley Iron: The facility provided an internship for a member of CVTC, which led to a direct hire.
- Central California Food Bank: Organizers provided paid internships to help individuals build valuable job skills, all while making a positive difference in the community.
- Lowe's Home Improvement: The business directly hired CVTC participants in seasonal positions over the last three years and has provided them with valuable customer service experience.
- Grocery Outlet on Ashlan and Blackstone in Fresno: The outlet has hired CVTC participants over the last two years and has assisted with the onboarding process and job training.
- The Roox Agency in Visalia: As a marketing agency, they have provided knowledge of screen printing, offered on-the-job training, and shown members an up-close experience of running a business.
- Melissa Proudian Attorney at Law: As an experienced professional, she provided an internship and taught the participant about organizational skills and confidentiality.
- Catholic Charities: Prepared numerous CVTC participants for future employment by providing on-the-job training in their thrift store with several internships.
- Fatty Albert's Pizza in Visalia: The small business has provided employment opportunities for individuals wanting to work in the food and customer service industry.
- Wild Water Adventure Park: Wild Water has provided numerous employment opportunities for CVTC participants, including direct hires.
“We are grateful to every business that has positively contributed to our mission. Every partner has been extremely patient and has provided our program members with the skills needed to pursue employment opportunities. We look forward to our continued partnerships.”
For more information about CVTC, please visit their official site here.
About Central Valley Training Center
Central Valley Training Center is a community support facility based out of Stockton, California. By offering a wide range of support services, their team of licensed professionals provide individuals with the tools and resources needed for community integration. By recognizing the individual talents of every program member, their team is here to help improve lives.
Central Valley Training Center
SOURCE: Central Valley Training Center
View source version on accesswire.com:
© 2021 Accesswire. All Rights Reserved.