Y-T-D sales total approximately $27.0 million
CHICO, CA / ACCESSWIRE / November 16, 2021 / AmeraMex International, Inc. (OTCQB:AMMX), a provider of heavy equipment for logistics companies, infrastructure construction and forestry conservation, announced that it has received equipment orders totaling approximately $1.9 million. Year-to-date, AmeraMex has announced sales of approximately $27.0 million.
The new orders consisted of the following equipment:
- One Taylor THD955 Loaded Container Handler shipping to a dry port in Utah. A dry port isan inland intermodal terminal directly connected by road or rail to a seaport that is operating as a center for the transshipment of sea cargo to inland destinations. In addition to their role in cargo transshipment, dry ports may also include facilities for storage and consolidation of goods, maintenance for road or rail cargo carriers.
- Two Taylor THDC955 Loaded Container Handlers on a 12-month Rental Agreement. The accumulated rental revenue for the 12-month period is $360,000. After the twelve-month period, the equipment will be sold for approximately $225,000 each.
- Two Taylor TEC950 Loaded Container Handlers shipping to a port in Southern California.
- One Taylor TEC950 Loaded Container Handler shipping to a port in Washington State.
- One Taylor THC920 Loaded Container Handler shipping to a customer in Southern California.
- One Taylor THDC955 Container Handler shipping to a customer in Northern California.
- One Taylor THDC955 Forklift shipping to a customer in Pennsylvania.
- Two new ASV RT135 Skid Steer Loaders to two different logging companies.
For more information and pricing of logistics, construction, and forestry equipment or to receive information and arrange for a demonstration of the Kovaco Electric's 100 percent electric skid steer loaders or the line of ASV Posti-Tract and Skid Steer Loaders, contact the AmeraMex/Hamre Equipment sales team at 530.895.8955.
This press release contains forward-looking statements. All statements other than statements of historical facts included in this press release are forward-looking statements. In some cases, forward-looking statements can be identified by words such as "believe," "expect," "anticipate," "plan," "potential," "continue" or similar expressions. Such forward-looking statements include risks and uncertainties, and there are key factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Investors are encouraged to review the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Investors should not place any undue reliance on forward-looking statements since they involve known and unknown, uncertainties and other factors which are, in some cases, beyond the Company's control which could, and likely will, materially affect actual results, levels of activity, performance or achievements. Any forward-looking statement reflects the Company's current views with respect to future events and is subject to these and other risks, uncertainties and assumptions relating to operations, results of operations, growth strategy and liquidity. The Company assumes no obligation to publicly update or revise these forward-looking statements for any reason, or to update the reasons actual results could differ materially from those anticipated in these forward-looking statements, even if added information becomes available in the future.
Investor and Media Relations
McCloud Communications, LLC
Marty Tullio, Managing Member
Office: 949.632.1900 or Marty@McCloudCommunications.com
SOURCE: AmeraMex International, Inc.
View source version on accesswire.com:
© 2021 Accesswire. All Rights Reserved.