- Cryptassist ICO Set to Launch June 28
- The Quintessential Set of Crypto-related Tools All in One Easy to Use Application
PUCHONG, SELANGOR, MALAYSIA / ACCESSWIRE / June 27, 2018 /The cryptocurrency resource and information platform announce the launch of their much anticipated ICO on June 28, 2018.
The Cryptassist mission is to supply everyone with unfettered access to the world of crypto-assets through an array of essential tools with everything from trading and news alerts, to an OTC exchange and even a debit card. There exists no platform which covers the breadth and width of this many crypto-related features in one platform.
"We strive to simplify every aspect of crypto trading and research so that everyone from the average holder to the experienced day trader have the same data and advanced resources to make an informed trading decision.”
The problem of complexity in a burgeoning crypto market has reached an apex. As of June of 2018 well over 1600 cryptocurrencies and Blockchain related projects have been conceived, not to mention the 100s that failed. According to Coinschedual.com, 471 ICOs launched in 2018 alone. As the market continues to grow, so does the problem of accessing all of the resources that are required to even comprehend this complex environment. Blockchain explorers are a great example. Each new coin most likely requires its own Blockchain explorer.
Cryptassist solves the problem of complexity by supplying all of the necessary resources in one easy to access location.
For example, their Multi-Coin Block Explorer allows the user to enter one of many coins' public addresses into one search bar instead of having to search for separate block explorers for every coin. But that's just one of the many features Cryptassist offers.
Whether you are in need of trading and arbitrage alerts, investigating upcoming ICOs, looking for crypto-related talent, comparing trading pairs, needing news at the moment it is published, or maybe you would just like to relax with an augmented reality game of CryptoGo, Cryptassist is your one-stop hub for anything crypto related. They even host an OTC exchange as well as a standard spot exchange with discounted fees for CTA holders.
Their debit card allows the user to spend the Top 50 Cryptocurrencies all over the world. Nowhere else will you find so many essential features in one easy to use platform.
The Application and Business Model
Many of the services offered by on the cryptassist app will be free to use and other features such as the Trading Alerts, Cryptstarter, and their OTC Exchange, will be pay-per-use features at a very reasonable cost.
The Crypt Assist Deflation Model
Crypsassist introduces its innovative deflation model. The coins that are spent on the pay-per-use features of the app will then be immediately burned or locked away in an inaccessible public address. Continuously reducing the supply thus combats price resistance in the marketplace. Less supply encourages the value of the remaining coins.
Cryptassist Initial Coin Offering
Cryptassist will accept contributions in both fiat - by Bank Wire or PayPal, and the top 100* cryptocurrencies as listed on CoinMarketCap at 12am CST on the 28 June 2018. Users will also be able to submit suggestions for other cryptocurrencies to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ICO dates: 28/06/2018 to 11/08/2018
Features of the Cryptassist Platform will include:
- Debit Card - integration allowing the user to refill their card with any of the top 50 cryptocurrencies and use anywhere that accepts Visa or Mastercard.
- CryptoGo -a free augmented reality app where users can search, locate and receive tangible rewards – crypto.
- Cryptstarter - an innovative cryptocurrency crowdfunding feature which will allow users to raise funds for creative projects.
- Exchange -a fully licensed spot exchange offering full cryptocurrency trading with reduced fees for CTA trades.
- Multi-Coin Block Explorer -allowing users to eliminate the use of multiple blockchain explorers to search the transaction histories of multiple coins.
- ChatPay -a social messaging and online payment system operating on a decentralized network.
- Arbitrage Opportunities Alerts – users can receive alerts when selected coins display certain prices on certain exchanges and arbitrage opportunities present themselves.
- ICO Assistant -to assist project founders in planning their project and launch an ICO to raise capital.
- Where To Spend Crypto – a database and map displaying where crypto can be spent. Users can submit suggestions for inclusion of crypto-friendly businesses.
- Cryptassist Webshop –Find thousands of products at very reasonable prices. You can make purchases with your top 50 cryptocurrencies and have them shipped right to your doorstep.
Cryptassist Freelancer - linking businesses to freelance talent for collaboration on crypto related projects.
- News Updates – personalized real-time crypto related news alerts from leading sources.
- OTC Trading Platform - users can list and search for low volume cryptocurrencies which can then be sold Over-The-Counter or OTC. Cryptassist will function as an escrow service.
- One Trading Tool – a single platform that will allow users to connect to and trade on over 50 exchanges in one place.
- Social Media Scanner – view trending cryptocurrencies and analyze social volume with graphs as related to price of selected cryptocurrencies using customized preferences.
- Community Forum – users can participate by providing and collecting information and discussing topics related to cryptocurrencies. Geographical or language searches are available.
- Trading Alerts - personalized profile creation and optional trading alerts to suit the trader's particular needs.
- Cryptopedia – a database of available websites, blogs and forums covering cryptocurrencies. Geographical or language searches are available.
- ICOs and Airdrops – information on upcoming ICOs, Bounty Programs and Airdrops.
- Customizable Graphs- individual coin and overall market prices and volumes.
- Portfolio Visualization and Manager – Users can view their portfolio in an easy to understand and customizable graphs.
- Integration -a comprehensive view from external sites showing cryptocurrency mining comparisons to Bitcoin, the most popular crypto currency exchanges and crypto currency market cap rankings.
- Real-Time Statistics - view up-to-date statistics on a user's preferred coin selection and major exchange markets.
- Crypto Compare– Users can view and compare crypto trading pairs and see which coins can be swapped for which.
DAG Based Algorithm
Cryptassist will convert to a DAG-based algorithm in order to stay at the forefront of crypto technology.
Telegram Channel: https://t.me/cryptassistofficial
Telegram Group: https://t.me/CryptAssistCoin
**Some cryptocurrencies will be excluded due to processing complications. This includes USDT, IOTA, BitShares, Mixin, Cortex, MaidSafeCoin, Huobi, Token, Factom, WaykiChain, Electroneum, GXChain and Steem. Any additional exclusions will be listed on the Cryptassist website: https://www.cryptassist.io
© 2018 Accesswire. All Rights Reserved.