CallidusCloud Announces ServiceMotivate on the Salesforce AppExchange, the World's Leading Enterprise Apps Marketplace
DUBLIN, Calif., Aug. 01, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CallidusCloud today announced it has launched ServiceMotivate on the Salesforce AppExchange, empowering businesses to connect with their customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways. ServiceMotivate by CallidusCloud CX drives service agents to deeper engagement and better performance, using built-in gamification, real-time customer feedback, badging, leaderboards, and other proven digital motivators. The application integrates into a company’s existing platform, adding a digital motivation layer to a familiar environment, so no new solution training is needed to bring agents up to speed.
Built on the Salesforce Platform, CallidusCloud ServiceMotivate is currently available on the AppExchange and at http://www.calliduscloudcx.com/performance/service-motivate/.
ServiceMotivate enables companies using Salesforce to drive and manage performance in service and call centers. It relies on proven, intrinsic motivators to incentivize customer service agent performance, tracking and rewarding agents for meeting key performance indicators, such as issue resolution and case closure rates, data quality improvements, and customer satisfaction.
Comments on the News
- “We are proud to make this application widely available on the AppExchange and to take another step that fortifies our partnership with Salesforce,” said Giles House, Executive Vice President, Chief Product Officer, CallidusCloud. “ServiceMotivate will empower companies to achieve service excellence.”
- “Everyone and everything is getting smarter and more connected than ever before, and companies are looking to transform the way they connect with customers, partners and employees,” said Kori O’Brien, SVP, ISV Sales, Salesforce. “By leveraging the power of the Salesforce Platform, CallidusCloud provides customers with an exciting new way to increase agent engagement and performance, as well as improving job satisfaction and retention.”
About Salesforce AppExchange
Salesforce AppExchange is the world’s leading enterprise apps marketplace that empowers companies to sell, service, market and engage in entirely new ways. With 3,000 partner apps and more than 4 million customer installs, it is the most comprehensive source of cloud, mobile, social, IoT, analytics and artificial intelligence technologies for businesses.
- Like Salesforce on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/salesforce
- Follow Salesforce on Twitter: https://twitter.com/salesforce
- Become a fan of CallidusCloud: https://www.facebook.com/CallidusSoftware
- Follow CallidusCloud on Twitter: https://twitter.com/CallidusCloud
Salesforce, AppExchange and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
Callidus Software Inc. (NASDAQ:CALD), doing business as CallidusCloud®, is the global leader in cloud-based sales, marketing, learning, and customer experience solutions. CallidusCloud enables organizations to accelerate and maximize their lead to money processes with a complete suite of solutions that identify the right leads, ensure proper territory and quota distribution, enable sales forces, automate configure price quote, speed up contract negotiations, and streamline sales compensation—driving bigger deals, faster. Approximately 5,400 leading organizations, across all industries, rely on the CallidusCloud Lead to Money suite to close more deals and make more money faster.
©2017 Callidus Software Inc. All rights reserved. Callidus, Callidus Software, the Callidus Software logo, CallidusCloud, the CallidusCloud logo, Clicktools, SURVE, syncfrog, TrueComp Manager, ActekSoft, ACom3, iCentera, Webcom, Litmos, the Litmos logo, LeadFormix, Rapid Intake, 6FigureJobs, and LeadRocket are trademarks, service marks, or registered trademarks of Callidus Software Inc.
CONTACT: Press Contact: Venus Picart CallidusCloud (925) 251-2200 firstname.lastname@example.org
News Provided by GlobeNewswire
© 2017 GlobeNewswire, Inc. All Rights Reserved