Petrone Worldwide, Inc. to Launch Highly Customized, Feature-Rich, and Immersive Ecommerce Site for Retail Sales
Weston, Florida , Aug. 21, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Petrone Worldwide, Inc. to Launch Highly Customized, Feature-Rich, and Immersive Ecommerce Site for Retail Sales
Weston, Florida – August 21, 2017. Petrone Worldwide, Inc. (OTCQB: PFWI), is a leader in the hospitality industry with global operations capabilities, today announced the launch of a dynamic new ecommerce website, under petroneworldwide.com, developed using a middle market ecommerce platform. Thanks to a variety of innovative features, the new site is destined to become a vibrant online destination for buyers of all types of handicrafts.
Petrone seeks to achieve a fully customized ecommerce solution within budget and in approximately 90 days. With the launch of this site, as a current vendor the company is poised to assist its retailers compete with the major online consumer demand.
Victor Petrone CEO, said, "We needed a complete and robust ecommerce platform that could be fully tailored to our needs and allow us to communicate and engage with customers in unique and interactive ways. We feel confident that our team will be able to deliver on even our most complex technical requirements in record time with meticulous attention to detail...we couldn't be more pleased with the results."
The storefront features a plethora of features and options that were customized to the Petrone business model. Special features of the new site-developed in part using cutting-edge technology-include:
- Site personalization, including a customized checkout process that is optimized for higher conversions and remembers customer details
- Social and viral marketing capabilities designed to encourage repeat orders, such as free event reminders and personalized greeting cards
- An intelligent delivery calendar driven by customer delivery zip codes and the physical location of the website visitor
- A ground-breaking SEO capability that automatically optimizes web pages in the storefront for display in the major search engines like Google™, Yahoo!®, and Microsoft® Bing™
The back-end administrative capabilities of the ecommerce site will compliment the innovative features on the storefront. These include:
- A vendor administration capability that allows several of nationwide warehouse partners to manage inventory and order fulfillment
- Tight integration with FedEx and UPS, including: Shipping Rate Calculation, Service Selection, Label Generation and Address Verification and
- Automatic and intelligent routing of orders to appropriate warehouses based on inventory levels and customer delivery address
- Automatic, intelligent assignment of the best warehouse vendors using multiple delivery logic parameters, including zip code distance calculations
"The new ecommerce.com site is a shining example of how an innovative merchant like Petrone can combine outside-of-the-box thinking with flexibility to achieve a highly customized ecommerce site. We are thrilled to welcome our newest addition of services to our ever-growing family of clients," Victor Petrone, Petrone’s CEO.
Petrone Worldwide, Inc. will continue to update both the public and shareholders on a regular basis by way of press releases, financial statements and other SEC disclosures.
About Petrone Worldwide, Inc. (OTCQB: PFWI):
Petrone Worldwide, Inc. is a leader in the hospitality industry with global operations capabilities. Now providing third party logistics for overseas manufacturing companies attempting to sell their goods in North America, PFWI sells and markets products under its own proprietary name and acts as distributor for a wide variety of companies to the hospitality trade. For more information visit www.petroneworldwide.com.
Forward-Looking Statements Disclaimer:
This press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. In some cases, you can identify forward-looking statements by the following words: "anticipate," "believe," "continue," "could," "estimate," "expect," "intend," "may," "ongoing," "plan," "potential," "predict," "project," "should," "will," "would," or the negative of these terms or other comparable terminology, although not all forward-looking statements contain these words. Forward-looking statements are not a guarantee of future performance or results, and will not necessarily be accurate indications of the times at, or by, which such performance or results will be achieved. Forward-looking statements are based on information available at the time the statements are made and involve known and unknown risks, uncertainty and other factors that may cause our results, levels of activity, performance or achievements to be materially different from the information expressed or implied by the forward-looking statements in this press release. This press release should be considered in light of all filings of the Company that are contained in the Edgar Archives of the Securities and Exchange Commission atwww.sec.gov
For further information, please contact:
2200 N. Commerce Parkway
Weston, FL 33326
Spurce: Uptick Newswire
CONTACT: Victor Petrone 2200 N. Commerce Parkway Suite 200 Weston, FL 33326 954-529-2000
News Provided by GlobeNewswire
© 2017 GlobeNewswire, Inc. All Rights Reserved