BOSTON, Aug. 22, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Paratek Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq:PRTK) today announced that the Company will participate in five upcoming investor conferences. Paratek is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of innovative therapies based upon tetracycline chemistry.
Paratek’s Chief Commercial Officer, Adam Woodrow, will present at:
- Baird’s 2017 Global Healthcare Conference on Thursday, September 7 from 2:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. at the InterContinental New York Barclay. To access the live webcast of Paratek’s Baird presentation, please visit http://wsw.com/webcast/baird49/prtk.
Paratek’s President, Chief Operating Officer and Chief Medical Officer, Evan Loh, MD, will present at the following events:
- Rodman & Renshaw Annual Global Investment Conference on Monday, September 11 from 10:25 a.m. to 10:50 a.m. at the Lotte New York Palace. To access the live webcast of Paratek’s Rodman & Renshaw presentation, please visit http://wsw.com/webcast/rrshq27/prtk.
- Morgan Stanley Annual Global Healthcare Conferenceon Tuesday, September 12 from 5:15 p.m. to 5:45 p.m. at the Grand Hyatt New York. To access the live webcast of Paratek’s Morgan Stanley presentation, please visit https://cc.talkpoint.com/morg007/091117a_as/?entity=62_7OCNEK2.
- Cantor Fitzgerald Annual Healthcare Conferenceon Monday, September 25 from 10:55 a.m. to 11:25 a.m. at the InterContinental New York Barclay. To access the live webcast of Paratek’s Cantor Fitzgerald presentation, please visit http://wsw.com/webcast/cantor6/prtk.
- Ladenburg Thalmann Healthcare Conferenceon Tuesday, September 26 from 9:00 a.m. to 9:25 a.m. at the Sofitel Hotel New York. To access the live webcast of Paratek’s Ladenburg Thalmann presentation, please visit http://wsw.com/webcast/ladenburg3/prtk.
Replays of each webcast can be accessed up to 90 days following the live presentations.
Paratek Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of innovative therapies based upon its expertise in novel tetracycline chemistry. The Company’s lead product candidate, omadacycline, is a new, once-daily oral and intravenous broad-spectrum antibiotic being developed for the treatment of serious community-acquired bacterial infections, including community-acquired bacterial pneumonia (CABP), acute bacterial skin and skin structure infections (ABSSSI), and urinary tract infections. Omadacycline has been granted Qualified Infectious Disease Product designation and Fast Track status by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for the target indications. Paratek has completed Phase 3 development activities for omadacycline in CABP and ABSSSI and is preparing to submit marketing applications in the United States and European Union. Paratek has licensed rights for omadacycline to Zai Lab for the greater China region, and retains all remaining global rights.
Under a research agreement with the U.S. Department of Defense, omadacycline also is being studied against pathogenic agents causing infectious diseases of public health and biodefense importance, including plague and anthrax.
Paratek's second Phase 3 product candidate, sarecycline, is being developed by Allergan in the U.S. as a new once-daily oral therapy for the treatment of acne. Allergan has completed Phase 3 development activities for sarecycline and is preparing a new drug application for submission to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Paratek retains all ex-U.S. rights to sarecycline.
Recognizing the serious threat of bacterial infections, Paratek is dedicated to providing solutions that enable positive outcomes and lead to better patient stories.
For more information, visit www.paratekpharma.com or follow @ParatekPharma on Twitter.
CONTACT: CONTACTS: Media Relations: Michael Lampe (484) 575-5040 email@example.com Investor Relations: Hans Vitzthum LifeSci Advisors, LLC. 212-915-2568
News Provided by GlobeNewswire
© 2017 GlobeNewswire, Inc. All Rights Reserved