SUNNYVALE, Calif., Aug. 23, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- (BOOTH #421)NetApp (NASDAQ:NTAP), the data authority in hybrid cloud, today underscores the company’s commitment to and alignment with VMware, the ecosystem, and joint customers at VMworld 2017. This year, VMworld will be held at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas, from August 27 through 30, 2017.
NetApp will showcase solutions designed to enable enterprise users to increase data center efficiencies, simplify and automate operations, and integrate cloud services. Solutions being showcased in booth #421 include:
- NetApp HCI, the industry’s first enterprise-scale hyper converged solution that delivers guaranteed performance, independent scaling, and Data Fabric integration. NetApp HCI helps enterprises, midsized businesses, and service providers easily consolidate all workloads, scale in ways that won’t strain resources, and deliver the performance required by today's applications.
- The NetApp® ONTAP® Cloud storage software service on Amazon Web Services delivers enterprise control, protection, and efficiency to your data with the flexibility of the cloud.
- The ONTAP Select vNAS solution extends the functionality of ONTAP Select to provide industry-leading enterprise-grade NAS file services on top of bare-metal hypervisors using vSAN storage.
- NetApp Virtual Storage Console (VSC) for VMware vSphere fully integrates with VMware vCenter to provide end-to-end lifecycle management for virtual machines. The latest release introduces a new performance dashboard that enables administrators to easily identify the status of virtual machines and datastores.
- The vRealize Orchestrator (vRO) plug-in for NetApp SolidFire® enables customers to simplify the automation of their SolidFire storage provisioning and management in large-scale VMware environments.
Presentations with NetApp experts include:
- End User Computing with NetApp: AFA, CI & HCI(#ADV3310BUS)
When:Monday, August 28, 5–6 p.m.
NetApp’s Chris Gebhardt, principal technical marketing engineer, and Jeremy Hall, solutions architect, will discuss why end user computing projects fail and how to make sure they are successful. Learn about the keys to enable your business to overcome these challenges and simplify sizing and deployment by using NetApp solutions for EUC.
- NetApp HCI, Simplicity and Enterprise Scale (#STO3308BUS)
When: Tuesday, August 29, 11:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m.
NetApp’s Gabriel Chapman, senior manager, NetApp HCI and Cindy Goodell, senior product manager, will discuss how NetApp HCI integrates into the NetApp Data Fabric for enhanced data portability, visibility, and protection.
NetApp is the data authority for hybrid cloud. We provide a full range of hybrid cloud data services that simplify management of applications and data across cloud and on-premises environments to accelerate digital transformation. Together with our partners, we empower global organizations to unleash the full potential of their data to expand customer touchpoints, foster greater innovation, and optimize their operations. For more information, visit www.netapp.com. #DataDriven
NETAPP, the NETAPP logo, and the marks listed at http://www.netapp.com/TM are trademarks of NetApp, Inc. Other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
CONTACT: Press Contact: Amelia Vierra NetApp 1 408 822 6403 firstname.lastname@example.org
News Provided by GlobeNewswire
© 2017 GlobeNewswire, Inc. All Rights Reserved