Report Highlights Key Trends Affecting the Digital Landscape Today
RESTON, Va., Aug. 16, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- comScore today published its Top 10 Burning Issues in Digitalreport. Available to the public as a complimentary download, the report provides comScore's perspective on the most pressing topics, issues and trends that are changing the way media buyers and sellers evaluate digital in the context of the broader media ecosystem. To download a copy of the Top 10 Burning Issues in Digital report, please visit: http://www.comscore.com/Top10BurningIssuesInDigital
Some of the key topics covered include:
- Bridging the divide between TV and digital to realize the value of cross-platform media planning and buying
- The shift in media planning beyond age and gender towards the use of advanced audience segments
- Addressing mobile measurement challenges to improve monetization and give digital media a bigger seat at the table
- The challenge in measuring unduplicated reach across platforms, including distributed content platforms, to help publishers better articulate their value to advertisers
- The value of moving beyond digital ad viewability to focusing on the metrics that matter like campaign reach and frequency, as well as attitudinal, behavioral and sales lift
- Advancements in sophisticated, multi-touch advertising attribution that better illuminate what's working so that marketers can allocate their budgets more efficiently
comScore is a leading cross-platform measurement company that measures audiences, brands and consumer behavior everywhere. comScore completed its merger with Rentrak Corporation in January 2016, to create the new model for a dynamic, cross-platform world. Built on precision and innovation, comScore's data footprint combines proprietary digital, TV and movie intelligence with vast demographic details to quantify consumers' multiscreen behavior at massive scale. This approach helps media companies monetize their complete audiences and allows marketers to reach these audiences more effectively. With more than 3,200 clients and a global footprint in more than 75 countries, comScore is delivering the future of measurement. Shares of comScore stock are currently traded on the OTC Market (OTC:SCOR). For more information on comScore, please visit comscore.com.
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/comscores-latest-report-top-10-burning-issues-in-digital-available-for-download-300505233.html
© 2017 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.