Join us in Amsterdam to get a comprehensive overview of the latest developments in the market and learn where new opportunities are arising.AMSTERDAM, NETHERLANDS, - (EINPresswire via NewMediaWire) - November 19, 2015 -- Now in its 14th year, this event will welcome over 60 senior regulatory, building and funding specialists including Allianz Global Investors, Dutch Ministry of Infrastructure and the Environment, Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation and many more.
WHO WILL YOU MEET? Take a look at the attendee list to see who's taking the next step in infrastructure. To download the list, please visit https://www.smi-online.co.uk/finance/europe/benelux-infrastructure-forum?tab=downloads
What you can expect from the Benelux Infrastructure Forum 2015:
• 50+ regulatory, building and funding specialists and senior decision makers
• 2 days packed with presentations, discussions and case studies on the latest developments and regulations – Visit www.beneluxconf.com/EIN for the final agenda
• Excellent platform to discuss new funding opportunities for the Benelux market
• Revealing case studies on offshore wind projects, biomass projects, brownfield infrastructure, flood infrastructure and infrastructure debt
• Insights in new PPP developments in maritime and road infrastructure in the Netherlands
• Understanding of risk management in Dutch DBFM(O) projects and financed projects compared to others like housing, roads, public transport and locks
• And much more. Download the brochure for the full conference programme here www.beneluxconf.com/EIN
Don't forget to extend your stay to attend the post-conference workshop on 'Navigating and Negotiating LMA Loan Documentation' hosted by Gerard Kneppers from DLA Piper. Visit www.beneluxconf.com/EIN to find out more.
Secure your place now and join us on what is set to be an insightful and engaging conference.
Speaker line up for 2015 includes:
• Dominik Zunt, DG Economic and Financial Affairs (ECFIN), Finance, Coordination with EIB Group, EBRD and IFIs, Financing of Climate Change, Infrastructure Policies and Euratom (ECFIN L3), European Commission
• Jeroen Kies, Assistant General Manager, Structured Finance Department, Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation Europe Limited Amsterdam Branch
• Rob Peters, Finance Manager, Rijkswaterstaat, Dutch Ministry of Infrastructure and the Environment
• Willem Stitselaar, Managing Director, Macquarie Capital
• Jan Willem Van Roggen, Managing Director, NIBC Bank
• Francois Yves Gaudeul, Director, Infrastructure Debt, Allianz Global Investors
• Johan Mouraux, Partner, DLA Piper
• Prof. Dr. Chris Zevenbergen, Strategic Advisor Of The Executive Board, Chair Flood Resilience Group UNESCO-IHE, Dura Vermeer Group NV, UNESCO-IHE and TuDelf
• Joris van Papenrecht, Commercial Director, BAM PPP The Netherlands and Belgium
• Ian Conlon, Financial Instruments Team, Unit B4, DG MOVE, European Commission
• Roeland van der Zee, Senior Consultant, Aon Global Risk Consulting
Don't forget to join the post-conference workshop on 'Navigating and Negotiating LMA Loan Documentation' hosted by Gerard Kneppers from DLA Piper.
For more information on the conference and workshop please visit the event website www.beneluxconf.com/EIN
With less than two weeks to go until this industry leading event, those interested are urged to register as soon as possible. For more information on the event or to register, please visit www.beneluxconf.com/EIN or contact Andrew Gibbons on +44 (0) 207 827 6156 or email email@example.com
Benelux Infrastructure Forum
23-24 November 2015
(0) 207 827 6156