IDenta Corp has its own booth, number 5 D 175.
After two days we have already had more than 100 new leads from dozens of countries and legal law agencies. New leads from countries and agencies include Brazil, Germany, India, African countries, Middle East countries, USA, UK, and others.
Due to the recent terrorists attacks in Paris and the explosion of the Russian airplane in Sinai-Egypt (in both case the terrorists used TATP explosive), it is not surprising is that many of IDenta's visitors at the booth were interested in the IDenta Sniffer, and especially about the possibility to detect and identify different kinds of explosives, including TATP (see the previous IDenta Corp. press release from November 16, 2015).
Mr Shoham stated, "The IDenta Sniffer is a valuable and unique tool for fighting worldwide terrorism and has generated much interest due to recent events."
The link to the youtube video describing Identa's sniffer is:
Here are some facts about the TATP - ACETONE PEROXIDE explosive:
- Acetone peroxide -- otherwise known as triacetone triperoxide or peroxyacetone -- is an organic peroxide, and can be used as a primary high explosive
- It commonly appears as a white crystalline powder and has a distinct smell of bleach
- It is highly volatile, and particularly susceptible to heat, friction and shock
- It is created through the chemical reaction between hydrogen peroxide and acetone
- It is chemically notable as one of the few high explosives not containing nitrogen -- making it popular with terrorists as it can pass through scanners designed to detect nitrogenous explosives
- As little as four grams can cause a detonation when ignited
- TATP base ingredients can include drain cleaner, bleach and acetone
- It has been linked with various terrorist attacks including those attributed to al-Qaeda
- The substance was included as the trigger in the shoe bomb that Briton Richard Reid attempted to set off on a flight to Miami in December 2001
- It was also used in the 2005 London terrorist bombings, which claimed 52 lives
- Its highly unstable nature has earned it the nickname "Mother of Satan"
"IDenta's entire product line may be found at: www.Identa-corp.com
Since 2003, IDenta Corporation has been recognized as a worldwide leader in the development of proprietary on-site drug, drug precursor and explosive detection kits. IDenta develops, manufactures and distributes products for both the professional and civil markets which consistently pass the highest qualifications and testing procedures of law enforcement and security agencies around the world.
Certain of the statements contained herein may be, within the meaning of the federal securities laws, "forward-looking statements" that are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those described in the forward-looking statements. Such forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause the actual results, performance or achievements of the company to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements are based on management's expectations as of the date hereof, and the company does not undertake any responsibility to update any of these statements in the future.