DNB Netherlands joined the speaker line up for Nordic Card Market and Future Payment Solutions Conference
SMi's 15th annual conference on Nordic Card Markets and Future Payment Solutions takes place in Copenhagen, Denmark on 25th-26th JanuaryCOPENHAGEN, DENMARK - (EINPresswire via NewMediaWire) - November 29, 2015 - We are excited to announce that Michiel Van Doeveren, Senior Policy Advisor Cash and Payment Systems from DNB Netherlands will be speaking at SMi's highly anticipated 15th annual conference on Nordic Card Markets and Future Payment Solutions.
Michiel will be presenting the innovations in retail payments after SEPA including instant, contactless and mobile payments. In addition to his presentation, this two-day networking event will generate in-depth discussion of the key drivers impacting Nordic Card Markets and Future Payment Solutions.
Join us and discover what is happening in this burgeoning market to:
• Review the latest developments in the rapidly changing payment landscape
• Discover new forms of payment including E-Signature and Cloud Wallet
• KYC – learn how to tailor services to how your customers want to pay
• Hear from the Nordic Banks leading the way in Payment innovation
• Discuss the strategic future of traditional financial institutions in a Fintech environment
• Hear the successes and challenges of, and network leading Nordic banks including Eurocard AB, Danske Bank, Länsfösäkringar Bank, Nordea, SEB, Tesco Bank and many more - Click here to download the brochure
If you are interested in learning more, the Nordic Card Market and Future Payment Solutions conference is a great opportunity for you and your peers to come together and hear from leading organisations who will share ideas, solutions and initiatives and to facilitate deeper cooperation in future payments.
Don't forget your business card because you will be networking with the following leading industry experts: SEB KORT, Visa Europe, Bank Of Finland, Locke Lord, SEB Merchant Banking, Danish Competition and Consumer Authority, European Central Bank, Danske Bank, Innovalue Management Advisors, Nordea, Tesco Bank, Länsfösäkingar Bank, Barclays Bank, Sparebanken Oresund, PayPal, PSE Consulting, Equens, Danish Competition and Consumer Authority, EnterCard, Sparebanken Sør, Danmarks Nationalbank, MasterCard and many more!
Put Your Name On The List - visit www.nordiccardevent.com/EIN to register online or contact Martin Hughes on +44 (0) 207 827 6078 or firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your booking(s)!
Visit www.nordiccardevent.com/EIN today to:
• Register for the event before 30th November and save £100
• View the complete speaker line-up for 2016
• Learn more about our sponsors, exhibitors, and media partners
• Join SMi Nordic Card Community via #NordiccardSMi or follow @SMiFinance
• And much more!
Nordic Card Markets and Future Payment Solutions
25-26 January 2016
+44 20 7827 6732