SDI Summit shows attendees how to transparently shift IT workloads and applications to public, private, or hybrid cloudsSANTA CLARA, Calif. - (EINPresswire via NewMediaWire) - November 25, 2015 - The Software-Defined Infrastructure (SDI) Summit announces multiple seminars, plenaries, and sessions focused on clouds to augment or replace local resources. Attendees will learn to use software-defined solutions to transparently shift IT to public, private, or hybrid clouds. As a result, IT managers can use clouds for data storage, applications, or services on an as needed basis. Key program highlights include:
• All-day seminars on OpenStack, Ceph, and software-defined storage
• Plenaries on software-defined data centers, SDI in 2025, user implementations, and top ten things you need to know about SDI today
• Sessions on hyperconvergence, containers and Docker, software-defined storage, distributed systems software, software issues, infrastructure issues, databases, and automation and orchestration
• Keynotes on maximizing performance for varied workloads, hyperconverged infrastructure, a new open distributed application platform, policy abstraction, an innovation machine, and a vision for the software-defined data center
• Exhibits from industry leaders including IBM, SuperMicro. DataCore Software, TransCirrus, and many others
The SDI Summit is a three-day event including all-day seminars, free plenary sessions, and a VC Forum on creating successful startups. The Summit keynote lineup features Microsoft, Cisco, Intel, Red Hat, VMware, IBM, Nano Global, and Nexenta.
What: SDI Summit 1st Annual Conference
Where: Santa Clara Convention Center, Santa Clara, CA
When: December 1-3, 2015.
About the Software Defined Infrastructure Summit
The SDI Summit is a three-day event focusing on SDI software and hardware technologies to improve IT flexibility and business agility of the organizations that deploy it. SDI Summit will feature an exhibition show floor showcasing the latest in SDI solutions. http://www.sdisummit.com