(EMAILWIRE.COM, August 17, 2015 ) Elkhart, Indiana -- Regardless of one's lifestyle, it is not unusual to suffer knee injuries. Given the high prevalence rate of this problem in our society, CopperJoint has launched a product that it claims can help speed up recovery time. The knee brace has been lauded as the suitable pain relief and recovery option for athletes
This copper knee brace is made of 88% copper nylon thread with Spandex taking up the remaining 12%. The high amount of copper element in it is believed to contribute to accelerated recovery. Detailed scientific research has even shown that copper can contribute to fast recovery of arthritis and other joint pain related incidents. The newly designed knee brace promotes better flow of blood to the affected tissues and this aids in cell multiplication and recovery process. The injured tissues may therefore heal faster and better. In addition, the product is designed to provide a comfort fit that helps sooth sore muscles. By extensions, this is thought to help reduce body discomfort and improve the wearer's quality of life.
From issues such as strains, torn ligaments and even muscle related mishaps, the support and comfort provided by this product can go a long way in providing much-needed relief. Athletes and fitness enthusiasts who don't want to be locked out of their healthy lifestyles see products such as this one as a great way to spring back to life.
"I just received my product , I chose this item for my husband who has very bad knees from being in the military .
He put it on and found it to be very comfortable , and didn't have to struggle to put it on which has been a problem with other knee products .The quality of this product is outstanding , very good quality material and stitching , the sleeve also has a very attractive design and look to it so wearing it with shorts still looks great , not bulky or unattractive as some can be.
This is made of 88% copper infused nylon, 12% spandex. Thin lightweight fabric of 180g keeps you dry and comfortable even with long use, it can be worn all day and throughout the night. The antibacterial characteristic of this Knee Sleeve is extremely efficient in eliminating odors caused by microbes, longer durability and outstanding antimicrobial function of the Copper against microbes.
This Knee Support enhances blood circulation, stimulates oxygen delivery to the muscles and augments airflow; relieves muscle stiffness, extra knee soreness, aids with joint recovery and offers rejuvenating relief from arthritis, osteoporosis, osteoarthritis, pain and discomfort naturally so you can perform at your peak in any situation. He found it supported his knee very well which is a great thing . If you need something like this for just walking or sports you will be very satisfied with this product." remarks Jacqueline, one Amazon online buyer.
Besides reducing recovery time, this knee brace may be worn as part of everyday wear. It contains anti-bacterial and anti-odor features and it therefore won't cause rashes or itching. Its breathable material has been observed to provide much-needed comfort and adequate joint around the injured section of the body. Some people even claim to wear it in bed or when going to work. Of course, it is worth keeping in mind that different people may respond differently to its make and design.
No matter how active or inactive one is in life, knee injuries still remain a common complaint for literary everyone. This creates the need for knee braces which may assist with the recovery process.
This product is available in different sizes, ranging from small to extra-large, in a Pair or Single packaging. One can shop for their ideal knee brace, whether for basic comfort or to ease knee joint discomfort, on Amazon.
CopperJoint combines sport science and skin health benefits for improved mobility, performance and relief. All CopperJoint products feature copper-infused fabric.
The Infusion Process the Company uses is unique and totally different from other brands. Their technology emphasizes adding ORGANIC Copper Complex so that it is chemically bonded onto fiber macromolecule, and Copper exists in the forms of only copper ions: Cu++ and Cu+.
This is a press release. Press release distribution and press release services by EmailWire.Com: http://www.emailwire.com/us-press-release-distribution.php.