ADDISON, TX / CRWEPRESSRELEASE / August 18, 2015 / Wound Management Technologies, Inc. (OTCQB:WNDM), an emerging commercial stage company with its primary product, a patent-protected and FDA-cleared collagen product, CellerateRX(R), today preliminary financial and operating results for the second quarter of 2015, continuing its strong sales growth.
Recent Financial Highlights
- Revenues increased 37% to $745,117 for the second quarter 2015, compared to the second quarter 2014′s revenues of $544,350
- 2015 YTD Revenues are $1,759,104, a gain of $532,460 or 43% over 2014 and surpass total revenues for 2013
- Approximately 93% of revenues were from the CellerateRX product line and the other 7% of revenues were from royalties from the Resorbable Orthopedic Products, LLC subsidiary
Strategic Growth Initiatives Gaining Traction
“The positive results of the implementation our 2015 strategic plan are increasingly apparent as reflected by revenue growth and the unprecedented number of new account prospects in our sales pipeline. In addition to our previously announced new sales managers, we have added a number of key distributors in strategic markets that are building momentum to expand sales of our surgical products,” commented Robert Lutz, Jr., CEO. “We are also fortunate to work with an expanded group of key thought leaders who are documenting key cases that show the effectiveness of our products and the impact that they have on positive health care outcomes.”
Earnings Call Scheduled for Thursday, August 20 at 4 pm CST
The company will conduct a quarterly earnings call on Thursday, August 20, 2015 at 4:00 p.m. CST. Robert Lutz, Jr., CEO, will discuss second quarter 2015 results and provide and update on recent activities. A question and answer session will follow the presentation. Shareholders, analysts and other interested parties may join the call by dialing 1-712-775-7031 passcode 604070847# shortly before 4:00 p.m. CST.
About Wound Management Technologies
Wound Management Technologies, Inc. is an emerging commercial stage company with its primary products in the $5B worldwide advanced wound care market. Wound Management’s primary focus is the distribution of its Wound Care Innovations subsidiary’s unique, patented collagen product line, CellerateRX(R) which is FDA-cleared for all wound types except 3rd degree burns. The wound care product line is reimbursable under Medicare Part B and the surgical products are reimbursable as part of procedural billing. Wound Management has other advanced biotech products in development including a patented resorbable bone hemostat line that is in late stages of development. For more information visit www.wmgtech.com.
To download Wound Management Technologies’ investor relations app, which offers access to SEC documents, press releases, audio casts and more, please visit http://bit.ly/1zhNwnO to download on your iPhone and iPad or http://bit.ly/149PgWc for your Android mobile device.
Information about Forward-Looking Statements
The statements in the press release that relate to the Company’s expectations with regard to the future impact on the Company’s results from new products in development and any other statements not constituting historical facts are “forward-looking statements,” within the meaning of and subject to the safe harbor created by the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Since this information may contain statements that involve risk and uncertainties and are subject to change at any time, the Company’s actual results may differ materially from expected results. This document may contain forward-looking statements concerning the Company’s operations, current and future performance and financial condition. These items involve risks, contingencies and uncertainties such as product demand, market and customer acceptance, the effect of economic conditions, competition, pricing, the ability to consummate and integrate acquisitions, and other risks, contingencies and uncertainties detailed in the Company’s SEC filings, which could cause the Company’s actual operating results, performance or business plans or prospects to differ materially from those expressed in, or implied by these statements. The Company undertakes no obligation to revise any of these statements to reflect the future circumstances or the occurrence of unanticipated events.
SOURCE: Wound Management Technologies, Inc.