DOVER, DE / CRWEPRESSRELEASE / August 28, 2015 /Metatron (OTCMKTS:MRNJ) has entered into a non-binding letter of intent to acquire an interest in Juiced Up Inc. Juiced Up is a cold-press juice and coffee shop that serves and delivers healthy food in beach communities. The first cafe is scheduled to open October 2015 in Pacific Beach, CA with plans for an Ocean Beach and La Jolla CA location within the following six months. Juiced Up plans to franchise its shops and distribute cold-press juice to retailers.
Juiced Up (superfood Café) is a unique addition to the smoothie shop trend that puts an end to lack of healthy low cost and convenient foods for the American on the go. Our aim is to help our society continue moving in a more health conscious direction by providing a semi-selective means of serving acai bowls, vitamin enhanced smoothies, and cold pressed fruit juices with providing fresh ingredients and nutrients in a timely fashion.
The idea for Metatron began with the world-changing launch of the first Apple iPhone in 2007, followed quickly by the emergence of the revolutionary App industry. In recognition of the breakthrough change in which content reaches people via mobile devices anywhere, anytime, Metatron was formed in June of 2009. Our mission was simple…bring transformative, empowering, and life enhancing content, in digital form, to a global audience, literally reaching people in every corner of the planet.
For 6 years, Metatron’s mobile app division, i-Mobilize, has provided digital content distribution across all major mobile device platforms. i-Mobilize has served as an early pioneer in the App industry… through its own application development, publishing, and distribution technology, i-Mobilize conceives, creates, and monetizes truly timeless material to provide its partners fast, reliable, digital content to reach a global audience. To date app sales have reached over 2.5 million and we have over 700 apps on sale now. Our focus lies in the health, meditation, yoga, fitness, and entertainment categories.
In addition to updating our portfolio of 700+ apps with our new cloud based system we have been activiely looking for strategic acquisitions that will complement our current business.
Besides our letter of intent for Juiced Up we are currently in talks to acquire a company with revenues and significant IP.
Our near-term goal is to quickly ramp up revenue and expand into other verticals.
Key Highlights and Accomplishments of Metatron/i-Mobilize
– Top Clients that use Metatron: Eckhart Tolle, Glenn Harrold, Sounds True, Benjamin Bonetti, Gary Zukav, Denise Druce, Mind Motivations, Effective Learning Systems, TravelVideo.com
– To Date: Over 2,000 Apps Created, 1,500+ on iTunes, 300+ for Google Play
– Top Content: Lifestyle, Health & Fitness, Travel, Business, and Entertainment
– Developer for Eckhart Tolle’s Popular Evolution of Consciousness App (Eckhart Tolle ….#1 all-time best- selling author in Oprah’s Book Club, 8 million+ books sold, ranked #1 most spiritually influential person in the world by Watkins Review)
– Developer for Renowned Hypnotherapist Glenn Harrold. His #1 App, developed by MRNJ, Relax and Sleep Well Mega App, has reached a rank of #1 in Lifestyle Grossing in over 50 countries and been downloaded over 2 million times. The Relax app continues today to be a top seller and recently ranked as the top sleep app of 2015 by Healthline.
– Our Apps have reached #1 grossing in various countries and categories, and our top apps are downloaded in over 100+ countries daily.
– 3.4+ Million App Downloads to-date, 4.9+ Million App Updates to-date.
– 2.6+ Million dollars in App Sales to-date
– 45+ Million iAd impressions served
Forward-Looking Statements: Any statements made in this press release which are not historical facts contain certain forward-looking statements, as such term is defined in the Private Litigation Reform Act of 1995, concerning potential developments affecting the business, prospects, financial condition and other aspects of the company to which this release pertains. These forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause our actual results of the specific items described in this release, and the company’s operations generally, to differ materially from what is projected in such forward-looking statements. Although such statements are based upon the best judgments of management of the company as of the date of this release, significant deviations in magnitude, timing and other factors may result from business risks and uncertainties including, without limitation, the company’s need for additional financing, which is not assured and which may result in dilution of shareholders, the company’s status as a small company with a limited operating history, dependence on third parties and the continuing popularity of the iOS operating system, general market and economic conditions, technical factors, receipt of revenues, and other factors, many of which are beyond the control of the company. Although we believe that the expectations reflected in the forward-looking statements are reasonable, we cannot guarantee future results, levels of activity, performance, or achievements. Moreover, neither we nor any other person assumes responsibility for the accuracy and completeness of such statements, and we disclaim any obligation to update information contained in any forward-looking statement.
SOURCE: Metatron Inc.