Top Industry Companies Take Their Place On The Exhibition Floors At Electronic Retailing Association’s 2015 D2C Convention
Major Players From All Categories Of Direct Response Set ToShowcase Their Companies At The Industry’s Largest Annual Gathering
WASHINGTON, DC / CRWEPRESSRELEASE / September 15, 2015 /Attracting the most prestigious companies in direct response marketing to its vast exhibition showrooms, the 2015 ERA D2C Convention – which takes place October 6-8 at the Wynn Las Vegas Hotel – is poised to become one of the biggest annual conferences ever and a must-attend for any and all companies engaged in electronic or digital direct-to-consumer sales. The major annual gathering for the global direct-to-consumer industry, ERA D2C attracts attendees for three days of high-level networking, business-building sessions, and two exhibition floors of the most powerful companies in electronic and digital direct response.
For any business seeking to expand its direct response operations, ERA D2C delivers the most prolific companies involved in virtually every aspect of direct marketing, including fulfillment and logistics services, contact centers, analytics providers, creative and production groups, media planning and buying agencies, lead generation specialists, product sourcing specialists, law firms, e-commerce solutions, merchant processing – just to mention a few. The biggest names in direct response – Guthy-Renker, Concepts TV Productions, Hawthorne Direct, Emson, Tristar Products, Oak Lawn Marketing, Kevin Harrington’s Star Shop, Mercury Media, Northern Response, Ontel Products, TeleBrands, Venable LLP, Thane Direct, and Moulton Logistics are among the industry leaders that will be out in force on the showroom floors.
Among other ERA D2C must-see exhibitors:
- Meritus Payment Solutions is a global payments partner that offers mobile, credit and debit cards, gift and loyalty cards, fraud management and Automated Clearing House services.
- Next Caller has the largest database in the U.S. that links telephone numbers to customer data, and serves as the resource for the highest mobile-match rate in the country.
- Intelivideo is an app-based digital content delivery platform that enables content owners to grow revenues by offering customers secure instant access to thousands of titles and channels, from any device.
- InfoTech Media Management System is a Web-based solution for direct response campaigns across various media, including broadcast, print, Internet and more.
- i.Predictus provides its patent-pending algorithm and patented protocol to change the way media is bought and sold, making total accountability the new normal.
- Complete Merchant Solutions has rapidly become one of the leaders in high-risk payment processing.
- Instabill has been an industry-leading, full-service provider of merchant services for e-commerce, MOTO and POS businesses worldwide since 2001
- SF Global Sourcing is a leader in content distribution for direct marketers, including digital distribution, CD/DVD replication, and production sourcing/manufacturing.
- Verifi is a full-service provider of global electronic payment and risk management solutions for card-not-present (CNP) merchants.
- Envision Response Group is a leading creative and production agency and full-service Direct Branding Agency focused on building world class brands using the power of direct response television and online digital video marketing.
- World Pack USA is a recognized leader in retail and direct to consumer logistics solutions offering streamlined, innovative, single point of contact fulfillment solutions for clients of any size.
- Chargebacks911 was developed specifically for merchants to offer immediate aid through our its technology and provide the necessary function that gives merchants the freedom to do obtain new customers and fully monetize the ones they have.
A comprehensive listing of ERA D2C 2015 exhibitors can be accessed by visiting http://site.retailing.org/d2c/exhibitor-list.
“Whether it’s for networking, partnering or product development, the D2C Convention has the companies direct response marketers need to launch their campaigns and build their businesses,” said Julie Coons, President and Chief Executive Officer of the Electronic Retailing Association.
About the Electronic Retailing Association:
The Electronic Retailing Association (ERA) serves as the exclusive trade association representing the $350 billion direct-to-consumer marketplace. ERA membership spans the globe to encompass all levels of direct marketers, from start-up companies to global leaders that employ the power of direct response to market across all platforms including television, digital media and radio to achieve a consumer-direct, measurable and accountable response. In addition to helping grow its members’ business opportunities and profitability as a major resource for networking, business tools and information, ERA is also the voice of the direct-to-consumer industry in the nation’s Capital, working daily to protect the regulatory and legislative climate in an ongoing effort to ensure direct response marketers’ ability to bring quality products and services to the consumer. Through its acclaimed self-regulatory guidelines, ERA is also dedicated to building consumer trust in direct response-marketed products and services. ERA can be visited on the Internet at Retailing.org.
SSA Public Relations
SOURCE:Electronic Retailing Association