The Company Has Purchased USPTO Patents Instrumental to the "Commercial Generation of Water" and Signed Up Additional Distributors
PORT ST. LUCIE, FL / CRWEPRESSRELEASE / Oct. 1, 2015 - Water Technologies International, Inc. (OTC PINK: WTII), the leader in the technology in atmospheric water generator's production and design, announced today that it feels it is important to update the shareholders on the Company's developments as it strives to improve the existing technology and drive sales on a Global basis.
Here are the developments the company has been actively working on:
- The Company has acquired two additional patents for commercial water generation. 1) US patent # 8,398,733 and 2) patent # 8,075,652 from the USPTO. The Patents were purchased for 13,000,000 shares of the company's restricted common stock. The Patents were transferred by the firm of Harris Shelton Hanover Walsh, PLLC. http://www.harrisshelton.com. The firm continues to work on the final issuance of patents in several countries. The company will continue to expand its Intellectual Property in the United States and other regions of the globe. The Company now has several patents issued in the U.S.A., China, South Africa and South Korea. The Company's law firm continues to work on additional US patents.
- The Company is working on finalizing several large Purchase orders and believes they will close the sales of multiple large scale commercial Atmosphere Water Generators in the near future.
- The Company has had meetings at its OEM or "Manufacturing Facility" with customers from United Arab Emirates, Dubai, Bahrain, Colombia, Mexico, California, Texas, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic and Panama.
- The Company has shipped units to Chile, China, California, Guam, Mexico, Venezuela, Florida, North Carolina, South Africa and Tennessee.
- The Company has added Commercial and Wastewater filtration Products with exclusive territories in the USA for California, Texas, and all of China. The ability to clean waste water and create drinking water from rivers and polluted sources.
Water Technologies, Inc.'s CEO, William Scott Tudor, said, "I see this as an important acquisition for commercial applications for the company's Water Generation Technologies. We continue making progress to expand our Intellectual Property portfolio. This enables us to substantially expand our commercial water generation ability and should lower our cost per gallon. This is very important in other major market countries outside the US. This solidifies our ability to license, market, and distribute our product line here and abroad. I'm extremely optimistic about our future here at home and internationally!"
For a direct link to a copy of the Patent Certificate visit our website at the "Our Business" tab under "Intellectual Properties" at: http://www.gr8water.net/our-business/intellectual-properties
For a direct link to a copy of the company's product information "Slick Sheets" visit our website at: www.gr8water.net/products/product-slick-sheets.
About the Company
Water Technologies International, Inc. and its wholly owned subsidiaries, GR8 Water, Inc. (Great Water) and Aqua Pure International, Inc. (Specializing in Filtration Systems) are engaged in the manufacture and distribution of technologically advanced Atmospheric Water Generators (AWG). These unique devices utilize a patent pending air purification input system to produce clean, great-tasting, safe water from the humidity in the air. GR8 Water makes freestanding water factory units for the home or office and large, industrial-sized water units using a modular design that can produce up to thousands of gallons of water each day from ambient air. GR8 Water strives to make safe drinking water available to everyone on the planet, making the world a better place in which to live while nurturing the environment. The Company has patents issued by the USPTO and has filed for additional patents with the USPTO. It has also filed globally through the Patent Cooperation Treaty. Its "Water village" trademark has been issued by the USPTO.
A video showing the proof of concept prototype is available at the company's website, www.gr8water.net
Statement as to Forward-Looking Statements.
Forward-Looking Statements certain statements in this release that are not historical facts are "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such statements may be identified by the use of words such as "anticipate," "believe," "expect," "future," "may," "will," "would," "should," "plan," "projected," "intend," and similar expressions. Such forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause the actual results, performance or achievements of the Company to be materially different from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. The Company's future operating results are dependent upon many factors, including but not limited to the Company's ability to: (i) obtain sufficient capital or a strategic business arrangement to fund its expansion plans; (ii) build the management and human resources and infrastructure necessary to support the growth of its business; (iii) competitive factors and developments beyond the Company's control; and (iv) other risk factors. We assume no obligation to update the information contained in this news release.
Source: Water Technologies International