SOUTHAMPTON, NJ /CRWEPRESSRELEASE / July 29, 2015 /Liberated Energy, Inc. (OTCMKTS:LIBE), is pleased to announce operational updates that have transpired over the past few weeks.
1. Liberated Energy’s Guard Lite order with Marina Bay in Boston has been delivered and is now complete. Once installed and ready to showcase, our local distributer has over ninety businesses ready to see them in action. New England Guard Lite, LLC has assured us that they are ready to process additional orders now that product deliverability and functionality has been proven.
2. Liberated Energy has signed a Letter of Intent to acquire Eastern Energy Services, Inc. Currently; Eastern serves as the manufacturer of Liberated Energy’s Guard Lite product. By bringing Eastern Energy into the company it gives Liberated control over production and costs. The goal is for Eastern Energy to continue operations of their twenty year old company under their brand, providing expanding revenue and product offerings for Liberated Energy. Eastern CEO Fred Hauber would stay on as an employee in charge of operations and production. We are in the final contract and auditing stage now, and based on the past 5-6 years of Eastern revenue, we see the potential value of this acquisition being between 2 to 5 million dollars per year for Liberated.
3. Liberated Energy has signed a Letter of Intent to acquire The Outage Expert. This company specializes in significantly reducing costs and increasing performance of energy management. From managing power to over 12,000 units in Parkchester, NY to bringing efficiency to businesses such as Lockheed Martin, Con Edison and Cushman & Wakefield, they add a high level of expertise and exposure for Liberated Energy’s products. We have just begun negotiations and see the potential initial value of the acquisition at 1 million dollars per year for Liberated.
4. Liberated is in talks with various investment banking firms including LG Capital to help settle remaining debt on the company’s balance sheet, to establish a non-dilutive line of credit to cover the high yield operations of Eastern Energy and to build up an inventory of Guard Lites. LG Capital has recently purchased Eastmore Capital, LLC’s convertible note as a sign of good intentions to help alleviate pressure on our market. In addition, we also hope to have KBM Worldwide’s note retired in the next several days (balance $10,000).
5. Liberated Energy, through their new advertising agency Voiceflix, has launched Twitter and Facebook pages for the purpose of providing shareholders a faster and more frequent source for company news and updates. They are open to the public and can be found at:
About Liberated Energy, Inc.
Liberated Energy, Inc. is a growing alternative energy company seeking to reduce the purging of our planet’s resources by bringing patentable and, more importantly, affordable ideas to the marketplace.
Safe Harbor for Forward-Looking Statements:
This press release may contain forward-looking information. There are many factors that could cause the Company’s expectations and beliefs about its operations, its services and service offerings, its results to fail to materialize. All forward-looking statements in this press release are based on information available to us as of the date hereof, and we assume no obligation to update these forward-looking statements.
Liberated Energy, Inc.
2 Coleman Court
Southampton, NJ 08088
SOURCE:Liberated Energy, Inc.