Sarepta Therapeutics and MiNA Therapeutics confirmed to chair the new show for 2016LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM -- (EINPresswire via NewMediaWire) - October 13, 2015 -- Bringing new concepts of functionalised nanoparticles for targeted delivery, SMi Group are thrilled to announce that the 7th annual RNA Therapeutics conference will return to London on 15th and 16th February in 2016.
With a focus on messenger RNA-based Therapeutics and anti-sense oligonucleotide-based drugs, the programme will hone in on major key developments and tackle the challenge of transporting RNA to target sites outside the liver.
• Ryszard Kole, Distinguished Scientist, Sarepta Therapeutics
• Nagy Habib, Professor of Surgery, Chairman & Co-founder Imperial College London, MiNA Therapeutics
• Punit Seth, Executive Director, Isis Pharmaceuticals
• Mustafa Diken, Deputy Vice President, Immunotherapies and Preclinical Research, BioNTech AG
• Christian Schetter, Chief Executive Office and Managing Director, Rigontech GmbH
• Cristianne Rijcken, CSO, Cristal Therapeutics
• Heinrich Haas, Vice President RNA Formulation & Drug Delivery, BioNTech AG
• Brian Kelly, Associate, Covington & Burling LLP
Click here to see the full speaker line-up
Now running for almost a decade, the established RNA conference series has received positive feedback from the industry such as: “Overall very good organisation/speakers” – GSK, "Congratulations for this great event” – iMED, and "The conference was very well organised, interesting talks" - Queen Mary University of London.
Further details are available online at www.therapeutics-rna.com
For those looking to register, there is currently a £400 early bird saving available which expires on 30th October.
Sustainable production of targeted delivery and mRNA
15 – 16 February 2016
Holiday Inn Kensington Forum, London UK
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk
SMi Group Ltd
+44 (0)20 7827 6162