Enhancing your capabilities and satisfying requirement gaps in airlift and aerial refuelling operations
SMi Group's 16th annual conference on Military Airlift and Rapid Reaction Operations will be held on the 1st-2nd December 2015 in Seville, SpainLONDON, U.K. - (EINPresswire via NewMediaWire) - October 13, 2015 - SMi Group are to host their 16th annual conference on Military Airlift and Rapid Reaction Operations on the 1st-2nd December 2015. In order to keep the event venue in a relevant location, this year’s conference will be held in Seville, Spain.
• Colonel Trevor Nitz, Commander, Heavy Airlift Wing
• Group Captain Andrew Killey, Assistant Head defence supply Chain Operations and Movements (dsCOM) - defence Movements team Leader, Royal Air Force
• Colonel Karsten Jensen, deputy Chief of Air staff, Royal Danish Air Force
• Lieutenant Colonel Mattias Gustavsson, deputy director, MovementCoordination Centre Europe
• Senior Representative, European Air Transport Command
• Didier Vernet, Head of A400M Product Marketing, Airbus Defence And Space
• James Eisenhart, director, sales and Marketing, C2IsR Mobility Platforms, Boeing
• David A. Robinson, senior Manager, sales and Marketing, Global services and support, Boeing
• Colin Sage, director, International C3 & IsR Programs, ViaSat, Inc.
• Georgy Sokolov, Regional sales Manager, Volga-Dnepr Airlines
Click here to view and download the conference brochure
With this event offering insights from a vast array of speakers including Royal Air Force Brize Norton, UK MoD and Airbus Defence and Space amongst senior military figures, high level industry experts and leading service providers it produces delegates with a valuable networking opportunity. For those who attend this prestigious event, networking prospects will be enhanced further as Boeing will be hosting a networking reception which takes place at the end of Day Two.
Highlights of 2015 include:
• Hear from multinational commands including Heavy Airlift Wing, NATO Shape, EU Military Staff and German Air Force and learn about their pooling and sharing efforts
• Discuss with United Nations and European Commission how airlift can further enhance responses to humanitarian disasters such as the nepal earthquake
• Panel Discussions: debate the limits of European interoperability as well as maximising efficiency in rapid reaction and humanitarian operations
Delegates can benefit further by embarking on a post conference site visit to Airbus Military Facility, Seville on the 3rd December 2015. The site visit is designed to provide delegates with a complete insight into new developments at Airbus and their range of airlift related capability. The tour will comprise of an extensive look at the facilities after a welcome and briefing from Major General Jesus Pinillos Prieto, Military Advisor to the Airbus Military Aircraft Presidency. This exclusive opportunity will provide attendees with the opportunity to see the A400M Final Assembly Line and also the unique chance to see their Light and Medium Aircraft Final Assembly line for their C295 and CN235 aircraft.
Military Airlift 2015 is sponsored by: Airbus Defence and Space, Boeing, JBTC, National Air Cargo, TLD Group, Viasat and Volga-Dnepr, Thales
Those interested in the Military Airlift and Rapid Reactions conference are advised to register before the 30th October to secure their place and save £100.
For event enquiries please contact the team on: +44 (0) 207 827 6000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For media enquiries contact: Sonal Patel on +44 (0) 207 827 6106 or email@example.com
For delegate enquiries contact Guy Hippisley Cox on: +44 (0) 20 7827 6197 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To register or for more information about the event, please visit the www.military-airlift.com/
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the worlds most forward thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk
SMi Group Ltd
+44 (0)20 7827 6106