More than 400 Blog Posts Showing People how They can Become more Independent and Self-reliant have now been Published on the Patriot Headquarters Website Since Its Launch in 2013
NASHVILLE, TN / CRWEPRESSRELEASE / August 10, 2015 / For the past two years, 4Patriots LLC has been providing its customers with free information they can use in their personal lives in order to become more independent and self-reliant.
With the recent publication of its 400th blog post on Patriot Headquarters, the content-rich home of 4Patriots LLC, the company has helped customers prepare for an uncertain future and kept them up to speed on a variety of essential subjects including privacy, healthcare, home defense, solar/wind power, non-GMO seeds and many others.
“We’re very proud to have hit this milestone so soon,” said 4Patriots Partner Allen Baler, whose company was named to the Inc. 500 list of fastest growing small companies in 2013. “Our goal with this free content offering, which includes articles, videos and tips on a wide range of topics, is to keep our customers engaged with our brand and to build our community. The response from our customers and audience has been phenomenal.”
The Patriot Headquarters visitor growth has leaped over the past two years, with more than 104,000 visits during July 2015 and nearly 300,000 page views. The number of monthly comments published on the blog exceeded 460 in July 2015, indicating considerable engagement with the content as well.
“I think that’s an indication of how popular the content is on the blog,” Baler said. “People who are drawn to this type of information appreciate the quality of the posts, knowing they’ll be able to use the tips and advice that is offered. It’s not just academic information, but rather practical suggestions and action steps people can take to improve their lives.”
Baler’s content marketing strategy is paying off.
“People don’t always trust companies that only want to sell them something and never want to give them anything,” Baler added.”Free content is a way to gain the trust of customers. It also establishes credibility, builds rapport and develops customer loyalty.
“We also publish a paid 16-page print newsletter called the Patriot Alliance Messenger and have seen strong subscriber growth.”
4Patriots products include:
- Food4Patriots, a long-term food survival solution consisting of pre-packaged kits of survival food rated for 25 years of storage, available in 72-hour, one-week, four-week, three-month and one-year supplies.
- Patriot Power Generator, a portable solar generator designed to provide electricity for important devices and equipment during a power outage or disaster situation.
- Water4Patriots, featuring the Survival Spring personal water filter, designed to provide the user with safe, clean drinking water in any situation.
- Power4Patriots, a series of Do-It-Yourself videos and manuals (printed and electronic) showing how to build solar panels, a wind turbine, a solar water heater and a solar air heater.
- SurvivalSeeds4Patriots, a seed vault containing approximately 5,640 survival seeds from 21 varieties of heirloom, non-genetically modified seeds, rated for five-plus years of storage.
- Patriot Power Greens, containing 38 fruits and vegetables, 10 probiotic strains and seven digestive enzymes in each serving. This nutritious beverage is designed to aid the chronic inflammation causing many health problems.
For more information about us, please visit http://www.4patriots.com.
Name: Tim Boyle
Organization: 4Patriots LLC
SOURCE: 4Patriots LLC