(EMAILWIRE.COM, February 17, 2017 ) The Rug Retailer, Vaheed Taheri -- Area rugs that feature symmetry in design have some real benefits, not the least of which is that they're pleasing to the eye. Symmetrical area rugs add extra elements of panache and style to any room, and feature several different design pattern similarities that give them their symmetrical look. For area rugs with symmetry in design in San Francisco, Vaheed Taheri is a dependable resource.
View Our Traditional Rugs San Francisco
Custom Tibetan Carpet
Symmetry is most often defined by using repeated patterns and special placement of knots to create the symmetrical quality. Here are other features and the methods most often used to create symmetry in area rugs:
- Organized Patterns - Patterns are created on area rugs in a thoughtfully placed way to develop symmetry. Then, patterns are repeated for visual interest
- Cartoon Mapping - One technique used to create symmetry on area rugs is cartoon mapping, which means using graph paper and charting colors and designs that knots need to be created in
- Linear patterns - Patterns can be on the edges of the area rug, or within the rug design itself, but they're kept in the straight line formation. Linear patterns can also be placed in crisscross arrangements for extra interest
- Corner patterns - Usually different than linear patterns used, these are a different pattern design placed one in each corner. Symmetry is created, and this helps to give the design improved focus
- Varying Patterns - Patterns can be varied, but still complementary to one another to keep the design interesting, but also to create a truly original design
- Use of Knots - Knots can be used as well as colored designs and repeated patterns. The use of knots creates both textural interest and visual interest
What Makes Symmetry Special?
Area rugs San Francisco featuring a symmetrical design create pleasant feelings of attractive design and can add a calming feeling to any room. Whether the colors used in area rugs are bold and dynamic or neutral and understated, it's the symmetry in design element that makes the area rug a truly special addition to a room. Beautiful symmetrical area rugs San Francisco can be found through Vaheed Taheri, The Rug Retailer of Elegance and Luxury.
About Vaheed Taheri 62101:
Award-winning carpet designer, creative director at Vaheed Taheri design has been creating striking and vibrant rugs that link the traditional handcrafts of the Eastern Zen with modern, almost minimalistic designs. A synthesis, which leads to extraordinary pieces.
Having graduated in textile design, urban planning and having a successful career as a textile designer as well as working alongside well-known carpet and textile designers; Vaheed has a worldly understanding of contemporary art, classic elegance and innovative design. He derives his design concepts and practices from his experiences and studies across the globe that has allowed this Iranian born carpet designer to be at the forefront of the modern day, handmade carpet industry. Over the years Vaheed has focused on further developing the innovative, sustainable and artistic aspects of his craft.
Vaheed Taheri's love of nature and deep conceptual understanding of modern lifestyle, history, art, color theory, culture and fashion radiates throughout his work and can be seen in all of Vaheed Taheri's exclusive collections of handmade carpets.
Vaheed's designs have appeared in leading interior design and fashion magazines including Elle Dcor, Interior Design, California Home & Design and Cover magazine. - Hand Made Rugs
Vaheed Taheri 62101
This is a press release. Press release distribution and press release services by EmailWire.Com: http://www.emailwire.com/us-press-release-distribution.php.