During the course time, marketing and MBA students are given a case study to write on Apple Inc. It is an integral part of an academic writing task. Students can pick a topic of their choice and start researching it. However, most students consider carrying a SWOT or PESTEL analysis of the company. It helps them know the various internal, external factors and techniques used by Apple Inc. to become the most successful company globally. It also helps students to know real-time business problems and develop skills to solve them. When a student starts working on the Apple Inc case study, he will also get to know about history as they need to include the information in almost every Apple case study. Moreover, they will encounter numerous problems to compose an excellent piece of work.
To overcome some issues or to know the right structure for writing a case study, many look for assignment writing help. In case you wish to know the most common problems students face while writing a case study of the Apple company, then here is an article to help you. Read further to know more.
- Lack of time- Many students complain of inadequate time to write academic papers. It is the most common problem students face in today’s date. They are busy with other academic activities and personal reasons. Hence, don’t find time to complete case studies or don’t manage their time effectively.
- Strick deadline – Whether you are composing an assignment or case study, you need to complete the task and submit it before the deadline. Many students don’t meet the deadline due to various reasons. Hence, they fail to complete the given task on time. Thus it affects their academic performance.
- Difficult to analyze some sections- As SWOT, PESTEL, and other topics include many sections, students often find it hard to analyze them. Finding problems and other external factors is sometimes difficult for students. They need professional help, who can guide and direct them while collecting data, to draw grids, templates, and more.
- Not easy to gather appropriate information- Due to wide information on the internet available today, it’s difficult for students to find credible sources and information. They need to spend a good amount of time to collect appropriate data and figures. Some students either lack research skills or don’t know the techniques for finding it. Hence, fail to produce a top-grade paper.
- Fail to write precisely- As a student, you need to precisely explain all the factors and problems. The information you present should be readable and easy to understand. But many students either lack writing skills or cannot compose a flawless paper. Thus they make silly mistakes like grammar, typo, spellings, and plagiarism errors. Thus, they end up securing low-academic grades.
- Forget to add questionnaires at the end- Sometimes, students don’t add questions in the last section of the case study. It results in low academic grades. There are many reasons why one should add a questionnaire at the end, such as strengthening connectivity with readers, helping to solve case study problems, and more. But most students get stuck when they don’t know the type of question to add in the questionnaires and thus struggle to add.
These are some of the most common issues students encounter when writing an Apple Inc case study. However, you can overcome these issues and secure high grades by approaching a genuine assignment writing company for assistance.
This article presents a few common issues that students face while composing a case study on Apple Inc.