Merchant ships are the backbone of international trade and transport cargo around the world. Without merchant ships, many import and export businesses would be at a standstill. Public and private sector shipping companies operate the Merchant Ship Navy. Merchant ships are maintained by a crew of experienced navigators and naval engineers. The lives of people working on merchant ships are unusual, as work involves traveling for quite a long time. The Diploma in Nautical Science is a one-year course in Nautical Science and Marine Studies with two semesters for students.
Without shipment, it is impossible to import and export products of the scale required by modern society. Maritime trade continues to expand, benefiting consumers around the world through competitive freight rates. It can be said to be the second line of defense. The outlook for further growth in the industry remains strong, thanks to more efficient shipping as a means of transportation and further economic liberalization. For merchant course to need to first fill the Merchant Navy Application Form.
A career on a merchant ship allows you to travel around the world. Racing in the ocean will take you to a great place, no matter how fast the world changes. The opportunity to use cutting-edge technology and acquire practical and technical skills makes life fun and exciting. With the help of Merchant Navy Colleges you will able to go in merchant navy.
The Graduate School of Marine Engineering (GME) course provides mechanical engineering graduates with a one-year course and the opportunity to enter a commercial ship by becoming a Graduate Marine Engineering. If you dreamed of joining a merchant ship when you were young, here are some career opportunities:
On deck: Chief Officer, captain. 2, 3, Deck Cadet Apprentice
Engine Division: Chief Engineer, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and Cadets Apprentice
If you are adventurous and love traveling and exploring, merchant ships may be the perfect career option for you. At the same time, as being very satisfying and challenging, working on a merchant ship also has a good payroll system. There are several other reasons to consider a Merchant Navy Courses
- Cultural confluence
- Improve professionalism
- long vacation
- Favorable payment package
- Opportunity to interact with different people and cultures in different countries.
- This career promises rapid growth.
- There is employment security by choosing the working period.
- Excellent accommodation on board.
- Students who have completed Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics in Class 12 are eligible to join the merchant marine.
- 10 + 2 (‘A’ Levels) with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics with a minimum of 60% grades in PCM or B.Sc. Graduates with 60% of qualifications in the last year must earn a minimum of 50% English grades at level 10 + 2 or 10.
- Admission is offered through a CET IMU entrance exam, followed by a screening test and a written test.
- After the approval of these tests, an interview and a medical test are conducted.
- Before getting on board, the applicant must complete a ship training course.