Global Antibody Market is estimated to be US$ 393.6 billion by 2030 with a CAGR of 11.5% during the forecast period
The Global Antibody Market accounted for US$ 132.34 billion in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 393.6 billion by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 11.5%. Antibodies are proteins that are produced in response to specific antigens which are also known as immunoglobulin. Several product launches shown steady growth for this market. Effective harmonization of product development, registration guidelines and approval are also key factors to boost the market.
The report " Global Antibody Market, By Product Type (Monoclonal Antibodies, Polyclonal Antibodies, Antibody-drug Complexes), By End-User (Hospitals, Long-term Care Facilities, Research Institutes), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) - Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2030”
- In March,2020, Chinese companies antibody test kits are used for examine COVID-19 vaccines effectiveness
- In April, 2017, Novartis opened number of market opportunity for RA in 28 EU member states with this authorization.
Increase demand for therapeutic antibodies, including monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies is the key factor driving the market. Many pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies are focusing on developing advanced antibodies to treat chronic disease like cancer, rheumatic heart disease and arthritis. Patent expiry of several successful monoclonal antibodies shortly also drives the antibody market.
Browse 60 market data tables* and 35 figures* through 140 slides and in-depth TOC on “Global Antibody Market, By Product Type (Monoclonal Antibodies, Polyclonal Antibodies, Antibody-drug Complexes), By End-User (Hospitals, Long-term Care Facilities, Research Institutes), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) - Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2030”
To know the upcoming trends and insights prevalent in this market, click the link below:
Key Market Insights from the report:
The Global Antibody Market accounted for US$ 132.34 billion in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 393.6 billion by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 11.5%. The Global Antibody Market is segmented based on the product type, end-user and region.
- By Product type, the Global Antibody Market is segmented into Monoclonal Antibodies, Polyclonal Antibodies and Antibody-drug Complexes
- By End-User, the market is segmented in Hospitals, Long-term Care Facilities, and Research Institutes.
- By region, the Global Antibody Market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Key players in the global antibody market include, Novartis AG, Roche Holding AG, Johnson & Johnson, Takeda Pharmaceutical Company, Amgen Inc., Biogen Inc., Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, AbbVie Inc., Sanofi SA, and Eli Lilly and Co.
The market provides detailed information regarding the industrial base, productivity, strengths, manufacturers, and recent trends which will help companies enlarge the businesses and promote financial growth. Furthermore, the report exhibits dynamic factors including segments, sub-segments, regional marketplaces, competition, dominant key players, and market forecasts. In addition, the market includes recent collaborations, mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships along with regulatory frameworks across different regions impacting the market trajectory. Recent technological advances and innovations influencing the global market are included in the report.
About Prophecy Market Insights
Prophecy Market Insights is specialized market research, analytics, marketing/business strategy, and solutions that offers strategic and tactical support to clients for making well-informed business decisions and to identify and achieve high-value opportunities in the target business area. We also help our clients to address business challenges and provide the best possible solutions to overcome them and transform their business.
Some Important Points Answered in this Market Report Are Given Below:
- Explains an overview of the product portfolio, including product development, planning, and positioning
- Explains details about key operational strategies with a focus on R&D strategies, corporate structure, localization strategies, production capabilities, and financial performance of various companies.
- Detailed analysis of the market revenue over the forecasted period.
- Examining various outlooks of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis, PEST & SWOT Analysis.
- Study on the segments that are anticipated to dominate the market.
- Study on the regional analysis that is expected to register the highest growth over the forecast period
Key Topics Covered
- Study Deliverables
- Study Assumptions
- Scope of the Study
- Research Methodology
- Executive Summary
- Opportunity Map Analysis
- Market at Glance
- Market Share (%) and BPS Analysis, by Region
- Competitive Landscape
- Heat Map Analysis
- Market Presence and Specificity Analysis
- Investment Analysis
- Competitive Analysis
To know more
Prophecy Market Insights