Significant Surge in the Number Covid-19 Patient is Accelerating the Growth of COVID-19 Vaccine Market
According to the MarkNtel Advisors' research report, "Global COVID-19 Vaccine Market Analysis, 2021," the market is projected to witness an astronomical growth during 2021-26.
The market growth is primarily due to a significant surge in Covid-19 cases and the burgeoning government focus on making vaccines accessible to individuals through government & private hospitals. Moreover, the rising inclination toward next-generation vaccine platforms for the production of the COVID-19 vaccine is also elevating the market growth.
Moreover, the snowballing investments to market leaders to upsurge vaccine production, government missions to increase the vaccination rate by 2022, and the emergence of the second COVID-19 wave in the United Kingdom and India are also the prominent factors contributing to the global market growth in the forecast period.
Key questions answered in the study
1. What are the current and future trends in the global COVID-19 Vaccine market?
2. How has the market been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. How has the competition been shaping across the countries, followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
4. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the global COVID-19 Vaccine market?
5. What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the global COVID-19 Vaccine market service provider across various regions?
Europe Acquired Significant Market Share
Europe acquired a significant market share in the Global COVID-19 Vaccine market in 2020. France is the worst affected country in Europe that got hit by the COVID-19 outbreak, followed by Russia, the United Kingdom, and Italy. The rapid vaccine developments by various pharma companies and surging government funding for advance purchase agreements are likely to increase the vaccine demand.
Moreover, the spiraling mutation in the UK variant of coronavirus intertwined with government vaccination programs on age-based priorities also augment the Covid-19 Vaccine market growth. Additionally, the strong foothold of key leaders, the rollout of advanced vaccines by giant players, and burgeoning government funding in R&D activities are some of the driving factors accelerating the demand for the COVID-19 vaccine.
"Global COVID-19 Vaccine Market Analysis, 2021" offers comprehensive qualitative and quantitative insights on the market potential, key factors impacting the market growth, hotspots, and opportunities available for COVID-19 Vaccine providers across the globe.
Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for competitors' success and strategic factorial indexing measuring competitors' capabilities on 16 parameters. It will help companies formulate 'Go to Market' strategies and identify the blue ocean for their offerings.
Viral Vector-Based COVID-19 Vaccine Register Fastest Growth
Viral Vector-Based covid-19 vaccine is likely to register the fastest growth in the Global COVID-19 Vaccine market over the forecast period during 2021-26. This vaccine type uses a harmless virus, which gives genetic instructions to the cell to produce antigens and provides protein to the body.
The COVID-19 vaccine by the pharma companies such as Johnson & Johnson, Jannsen, Gamaleya is a vector vaccine. Besides, AstraZeneca and the University of Oxford are also working on a vector COVID-19 vaccine. Hence, this can further place a positive impact on the segment growth in the global COVID-19 Vaccine market over the forecast period, reveals MarkNtel Advisors in their research report, "Global COVID-19 Vaccine Market Analysis, 2021."
According to MarkNtel Advisors, the major leading players in the Global COVID-19 Vaccine market are Serum Institute of India, Astellas Pharma Inc., Pfizer, AstraZeneca Plc, Abbott Laboratories, Johnson & Johnson Inc, Glaxo Smith Kline Plc, Novavax, BioNTech, Moderna, CSL Ltd., Daiichi Sankyo Company Ltd, Bharat Biotech, etc.
- By Vaccine Type (Whole-microbe COVID-19 Vaccine [Inactivated COVID-19 Vaccine, Live Attenuated COVID-19 Vaccine, Viral Vector-Based COVID-19 Vaccine], Protein Subunit-Based COVID-19 Vaccine, Genetic Approach (Nucleic Acid Vaccine))
- By Patient Class (Senior Citizens, Adults, Pediatrics)
- By End-User(Academic & Research Institutes, Vaccination Centers, Clinics, Hospitals, Others)
- By Region(North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East, and Africa)
- By Country (U.S, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, South Korea, Japan, India, GCC, South Africa)
- By Competitors (AstraZeneca Plc, Johnson & Johnson Inc., Novavax, BioNTech, Moderna, Glaxo Smith Kline Plc, CSL Ltd., Abbott Laboratories, Daiichi Sankyo Company Ltd, Astellas Pharma Inc., Pfizer, Bharat Biotech, Serum Institute of India)