Key Questions Answered in the Study
1. What are the current and future trends in GCC Waste Management Market?
2. How has the market been evolving in terms of end-user demand and application areas?
3. How has the competition been shaping across the countries, followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
4. What are the key growth drivers and challenges for the GCC Waste Management Market?
5. What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from the GCC Waste Management Market service provider across various countries?
The outbreak of the Covid-19 pandemic brought several challenges for all the sectors. However, the GCC waste Management Market was the most affected. To combat the spread of the virus, the governments had to enforce lockdown across regions and restricted the movement. Furthermore, the sudden hold on the market brought a decline in waste production, both from industries and the commercial sector.
However, with the gradual upliftment of restrictions, the production units are likely to reopen. Alongside that, the introduction of vaccines for Covid-19 disease shall also enable the GCC Waste Management Market to recover from losses and regain its usual pace in the forecast period.
“GCC Waste Management Market Analysis, 2021” provides comprehensive, qualitative, and quantitative insights on the market potential, key factors impacting the market growth, hotspots, and opportunities available for Agriculture Analytics providers across the countries. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for competitors' success and strategic factorial indexing to measure their capabilities on 16 parameters, which will help companies formulate 'Go to Market' strategies and identify the blue ocean for their offerings.
Food Waste to Hold the Largest Share
Based on the Material, the GCC Waste Management Market segments into Paper & Paperboard, Plastic, Metal, Glass, Food, and Others. Of them all, Food Waste is more likely to dominate the regional market with the largest share in the forecast years of 2021-26. The segment growth attributes to the rapidly growing use of organic waste production feed & fertilizers. Besides, the rising food waste and growing concerns to reduce the emission of greenhouse gases are also surging the need to dispose of the waste. However, these are easily available raw materials to decompose and feed as anaerobic/aerobic digestions in the field. With all these factors, the Food Waste segment shall hold the largest share in the forecast years, reveals MarkNtel Advisors in their research report, “GCC Waste Management Market Analysis, 2021.”
According to MarkNtel Advisors, the leading players in the GCC Waste Management Market are Averda, EnviroServe, Suez Middle East Recycling LLC, Green Mountains, Veolia, Blue LLC, Envac, SEPCO Environment, Saudi Investment Recycling Company, Dulsco Waste Management Services, Bee'ah, Power Waste Management & Transport LLC, Al Haya Enviro, Bin-Ovation, United Waste Management Company, Kuwait Waste Collection & Recycling Company.
1. By Waste Type (Industrial Waste, Municipal Solid Waste, Hazardous Waste, E-Waste, Other Waste Types)
2. By Disposal Method (Landfill, Incineration, Recycling)
3. By Service (Collection Service, Collection & transportation, Storage & Handling, Sorting, Disposable Service, Landfills, Recycling, Compositing & anaerobic digestion
4. By Materials (Paper & Paperboard, Plastic, Metal, Glass, Food, Others)
5. By Country (UAE, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, and Qatar)
6. By Competitors (Averda, EnviroServe, Suez Middle East Recycling LLC, Green Mountains, Veolia, Blue LLC, Envac, SEPCO Environment, Saudi Investment Recycling Company, Dulsco Waste Management Services, Bee'ah, Power Waste Management & Transport LLC, Al Haya Enviro, Bin-Ovation, United Waste Management Company, Kuwait Waste Collection & Recycling Company)