According to the MarkNtel Advisors research report, "Global Intelligent Soft Robotics Market Analysis, 2021," the market is likely to grow at a CAGR of 37% in the forecast years of 2021-26. The growing adoption of robotics in different sectors like expanding automation in the food & beverages industry, the burgeoning healthcare sector, and rising investments in the research & development of the robotics industry are prominent factors likely to fuel the Global Intelligent Soft Robotics Market growth in the coming years.
Key questions answered in the study
1. What are the current and future trends in the Global Intelligent Soft Robotics Market?
2. How has the industry been evolving in terms of geography and services adoption?
3. How has the competition been shaping across the countries, followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
4. What are the key growth drivers & challenges for the Global Intelligent Soft Robotics Market?
Impact of COVID-19
The outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic negatively impacted the global market and presented numerous challenges like contractual obligations, lack of availability of raw material, and project delays or cancellations. Further, due to lockdown imposition, production units for soft robotics got discontinued, and the supply chain got disrupted. However, the market restarted its processes while following the guidelines issued by governments and is likely to grow astronomically in the forecast years.
Healthcare to Witness Fastest Growth
Based on the End-User industry, the market segments into Healthcare, Logistics, Defense, Food & Beverages, and Space. The Healthcare segment is likely to witness the fastest market growth in the forecast years due to the rapidly surging number of orthopedic, gynecological, and urology-related disorders. These factors entwined with the latest developments in medical facilities are likely to drive the segment growth in the Global Intelligent Soft Robotics market in the coming years.
"Global Intelligent Soft Robotics Market Analysis, 2021" provides comprehensive, qualitative, and quantitative insights on the market potential, key factors impacting the market growth, hotspots, and opportunities available for Intelligent Soft Robotics providers across the globe. Moreover, the report also encompasses the key strategic imperatives for competitors' success and strategic factorial indexing to measure their capabilities on 16 parameters, which will help companies formulate 'Go to Market' strategies and identify the blue ocean for their offerings.
According to MarkNtel Advisors, the major leading players in the Global Intelligent Soft Robotics Market are Universal Robots A/S, Techman Robot, ABB Ltd., FANUC Corporation, KUKA AG, Yaskawa Electric Corporation, AUBO Robotics Inc., Kawasaki, ReWalk Robotics Ltd, F&P Robotics AG, Ekso Bionics Holdings, and KAWADA Robotics Corporation.
1. By Type (Collaborative Robots (Co-Robots), Inflated Robots (Engine Inspection, Marine Inspection, Space Exploration, Radioactive Environment) Soft Grippers, Wearable, Others)
2. By End-User (Healthcare (Prosthetics, Soft Surgical Robots), Logistics, Defense, Food & Beverage, Space)
3. By Industry (Hardware (Actuators (PneuNets Bending Actuators, Fiber-Reinforced Actuators, Pneumatic Artificial Muscles, SDM Fingers, Dielectric Elastomer Actuators, Combustion-Driven Actuators, Multi-Module Variable Stiffness Manipulator, Tunable Segmented Soft Actuators, Hot Glue Kit, HPN Manipulator, Foam-Based Soft Actuators, Knit Textile Bending Actuators), (Sensors (EGaIn Sensors, TakkTile Sensors, Smart Braids, TacTip, Pneumatic Deformation Sensors, ConTact Sensors), ((Controls (Control Board, SOFA Framework, Electro-Pneumatic Circuit, Modeling and Manufacturing Systems, Modeling, Modeling and Design Toll for Soft Pneumatic Actuators, SOFA Framework, Laser Cutting, 3D Printing, 3D Silicone Printer, Parametric Tool to Generate 3D Printable PneuNet Bending Actuator Molds, Miscellaneous), Software)
4. By Mobility (Stationary Soft Robots, Mobile Soft Robots)
5. By Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East, and Africa)
6. By Competitors (Universal Robots A/S, Techman Robot, ABB Ltd., FANUC Corporation, KUKA AG, Yaskawa Electric Corporation, AUBO Robotics Inc., Kawasaki, ReWalk Robotics Ltd, Rethink Robotics, RightHand Robotics Inc., Soft Robotics Inc., Inc., F&P Robotics AG, Ekso Bionics Holdings, and KAWADA Robotics Corporation)