Solicitors who are willing to take a leap in their legal career need high-quality legal training courses. Legal Beagle provides online legal training to lawyers, practicing advocates and solicitors. These legal training courses are available online and can be accessed anytime from anywhere. Legal Beagle aims at providing affordable legal training courses that are accessible. Time is important for solicitors as they have to spend a lot of time studying, working on cases and with limited time left for any other activity, it’s difficult to take up training. But limited time should not hamper your will to learn more and move ahead in your career, hence in the comfort of your house you can access the courses by Legal Beagle.
Legal Beagle CPD (Continuing Professional Development) and RME (Risk Management Education) courses are updated and specially designed to suit the requirements of changing legal paradigm. These courses are taught by professionals and people from legal background who understand the gaps and need in legal education and provide the best and update knowledge in the course.
Let’s take a walk through the CPD and RME courses provided by Legal Beagle in Hong Kong: -
CPD (Continuing Professional Development) Courses
These legal Beagle Law Courses are accredited by the Law Society of Hong Kong.
- Interviewing Witness
Witness Interview is a crucial part of cracking lawsuits. Witness interview is investigative in nature and the aim of such interview is to collect evidence. Interview skills for witness are important for lawyers to solve cases and move ahead in the career.
- Drafting Statements
Interviewing witnesses is important but equally important is to draft the witness statement in the right manner. Drafting statements are a deal-breaker. This statement will be scrutinized and the court and the case will depend on it. Draft statement with all necessary details and not missing anything is important and this skill will be developed by this CPD course.
- Advocacy for Hong Kong Lawyers
This course is designed with a focus to prepare solicitors for Advocacy in HK according to the Standards of Competence by the Law Society of Hong Kong. You will learn all the necessary skills like case analysis, trial advocacy, written analysis etc. that will help you in your legal practice.
- The Information Right- The PDPO and GDPR
This course will provide you with deep knowledge about Information Right in -UK, EU and Hong Kong. The laws of information right, their scope and access to these rights in the countries. This course is suitable for all levels and it will provide you with great deal of information on privacy rights and legal case studies.
- Managing Anxiety for Legal Professionals
Law is a profession with a lot of mental strain and stress. Anxiety and stress are the most common occupational evil of lawyers. This course will teach you how to practice mindfulness and consciously take steps to avoid stress and anxiety in life. This is an important course for the wellbeing of lawyers.
There are some other valuable CPD courses like- Brexit Introduction, Mental Health Awareness, SPAs- Drafting and Negotiation, Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain, Insurance and Regulation etc. These courses will increase your knowledge and alleviate your prospects to secure better opportunities and move ahead in your career.
RME (Risk Management Education) Courses
These RME courses are designed to teach necessary risk management skills and impart the necessary knowledge to the solicitors working in Finance departments and corporate.
Risk Management (Quality Systems)- In this course, you will learn about the risks in quality systems, Risk Tolerance and Change management. The scope of these risks and the related legalities.
- Risk Management (Bullying and Sexual Harassment in Legal workspace)- This course will deal with risks in the workspace related to bullying and sexual harassment. You will learn about how to manage such cases in the corporate environment, dealing with legalities and the scope of legal rights of the victim.
- Risk Management (Analysis of Risk and creating Risk Manual) - Risk in business is inevitable. A solicitor responsibility is to create a legal hedge for the company by accurately analyzing the risk and the scope of risk. In this course, you will learn about various types of risk, their scope, how to create strategies against them and protect yourself from the risk.
- Counteracting Bribery and Corruption- In this brief course through 10 case studies, you will learn how corruption and bribery have affected legal professional and those practicing law. You will learn about laws and all the related disciplines.
- Risk Management (Client Onboarding)- In this course, you will learn about the entire process of client engagement and onboarding. You will learn about the legal and complexities of the process before, during and after getting the client on board. This course is very helpful for lawyers who are interested in developing their career in the corporate sphere.
- Sanctions Evasion Risks for Law Firms- In this course, you will learn about sanctions, how they work, the scope of the sanctions and the legalities related to them to get them released and their utilization. Sanctions are important as it operates in arena of military and diplomacy, it includes a lot of legal complexities and requires a depth of knowledge.
There are many other RME courses, which one may find useful, valuable and can learn from the comfort of home and their own suitable time. Courses like Risk Management in Money Laundering, Mitigating Law firms Cyberattacks, Risk Management in Data Emergence and many more.
If you want to move ahead in your legal career and want to learn from Online CPD and RME courses, Legal Beagle is the right place. The courses are designed for all levels and are accredited by the Law Society of Hong Kong. To know more visit at: https://legalbeagle.com.hk/