Global Lumbar Disc Replacement Device Market Industry Analysis Size, In-depth Analysis, Volume, Trend, Growth and forecast 2020-2030
Lumbar Disc Replacement Device: Introduction
- Lumbar disc replacement is a type of spine surgery that involves replacement of a damaged or degenerated disc of spine with an artificial lumbar disc replacement device in the lumbar region
- Lumbar disc replacement helps treat lower back pain. Currently, lower back pain is major issue across the world; it may be acute, sub-acute, or chronic.
- Major risk factors associated with back pain include obesity, occupational posture, and age. Furthermore, high work load, changing lifestyle, and lack of exercise are also key factors responsible for lower back pain.
Request Brochure for Report -
Key Drivers of Global Lumbar Disc Replacement Device Market
- Increase in incidence of spinal disorders and rise in awareness about lumbar disc replacement devices are projected to boost the global lumbar disc replacement device market. According to International Journal of Physical Education, Sports and Health, globally, low back pain is a leading cause of disability, worldwide, affecting an estimated 540 million people at any one time. According to American Chiropractic Association, half of all working Americans admit to having back pain symptoms each year.
- Technological advancements and strong research and development activities are anticipated to drive the global lumbar disc replacement device market. For instance, Aesculap, Inc. offers an advanced product, named activL Artificial Disc. This is an ultra-high molecular weight lumbar disc device made of polyethylene that allows translational, combines natural motion with mechanical stability, and rotational movement.
- Lumbar disc replacement is a minimally invasive surgery. Increase in preference for minimally invasive surgical procedures is expected to boost the market. Furthermore, surge in new diagnostic tools and new device launches by major manufacturers are expected to fuel the global lumbar disc replacement device market.
Request for Analysis of COVID19 Impact on Lumbar Disc Replacement Device Market –
North America to Dominate Global Lumbar Disc Replacement Device Market
- In terms of region, the global lumbar disc replacement device market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America dominated the global lumbar disc replacement device market in 2019, and the trend is anticipated to continue during the forecast period. The region’s dominance can be attributed to an increase in people with lower back pain, presence of major players, and well-established healthcare system. According to American Chiropractic Association, around 80% of the U.S. population is likely to experience back pain at some time in their lives.
- The lumbar disc replacement device market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period owing to an increase in the rate of adoption of new products and a rise in the demand for lumbar disc replacement device in emerging countries such as India and China
Key Players Operating in Global Lumbar Disc Replacement Device Market
The global lumbar disc replacement device market was highly fragmented in 2019. Key players operating in the global market are:
- Zimmer Biomet
- Braun Melsungen AG
- DePuy Synthes (Johnson & Johnson)
- Stryker Corporation
- Medtronic plc
- NuVasive Inc
- Paradigm Spine LLC
Buy Lumbar Disc Replacement Device Market Report –
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for several decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts so that it always reflects latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research,
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453