When we talk about a co-working space then there arises in our mind a place that consists of desks, coffee mugs, and all kinds of office amenities. Isn’t it? This holds for a co-working space. The trend of co-working spaces has been gaining immense popularity these days as the number of people who work remotely or are looking to work outside of their homes is on the rise.
Given below are some of the unknown facts about co-working spaces. These facts may surprise you as well. You can look for a budget-friendly workspace near me.Take a look at what they are:
- In the year 2018, the number of employees that worked in shared co-working spaces amounted to 7 million in the whole world.
- At the end of the year 2018, there were about 19,000 co-working spaces in the entire world.
- Talking about the year 2020, at the end of this year, 40% of the co-working population consisted of independent contractors, freelancers, self-employed entrepreneurs, and even freelancers.
- About 66% of the co-working spaces have a vision in mind to expand and enhance their offices.
- A majority of the employees that is 70% of the people that work in these office spaces feel that they are healthy.
- 37% of the founders of the owners of co-working spaces want that they should build their offices in other countries of the world as well.
- There were more events held in these co-working spaces in the year 2019 as compared to the previous year.
- If we look at the trends of the year 2018 then we will find that members of co-working spaces are seeking those places that will combine personal life with work and will seek a balance between the two.
- In a survey taken, two out of five people said that the concept of traditional offices will vanish over time and co-working spaces will take over.
- Maximum people working in co-working spaces that are 90% of them feel that they have become more confident since the day they started working in these co-working spaces.
- Only a few people that are 30% of the employees at these places work in the standard time allotted i.e. from 9 am to 5 pm. The rest of them work outside these hours.
- It may not come as a surprise that the majority of the people that work at these co-working spaces are under the age of 40. This can be attributed to the fact that young people like to explore such places and want to work in an altogether different atmosphere. Try out themost accurate co-working space in Hyderabad.
It can thus be said at the end that these are some unknown facts about co-working spaces that you must know if you are someone that is engaged in the corporate sector, either as an employee or someone that has his or her startup.