Global General Dental Devices and Equipment Market Size Study Analysis By Competitive Landscape and Regional Forecast to 2020
Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on“General General Dental Devices And Equipment Global Market Report 2020”under Medical Devices Category. The report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, competitive intelligence and Market reports.
Global General Dental Devices And Equipment Market Report 2020
Including: 1) By Type: Systems and Parts, Dental Implant, Crown and Bridge, Dental Biomaterial, Dental Chair and Equipment, Other Dental Device 2) By Application: Hospitals and Clinics, Dental Laboratories
Covering: Straumann, 3M Company, Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. (USA) , Danaher Corporation (USA) , Denstply International Inc
General Dental Devices And Equipment Market Global Report 2020. Report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global General Dental Devices and equipment market.
Reasons to Purchase
• Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 50+ geographies.
• Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
• Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
• Benchmark performance against key competitors.
• Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
• Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
• Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order.
Request a free sample Copy of General Dental Devicess and Equipment Market Report @
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the general dental devices and equipment? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The General Dental Devices And Equipment Market Global Report answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market.
• The Market Characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
• The Market Size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
• Market Segmentations break down market into sub markets.
• The Regional and Country section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
• Competitive Landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
• The Trends and Strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
1) By Type: Systems and Parts, Dental Implant, Crown and Bridge, Dental Biomaterial, Dental Chair and Equipment, Other Dental Device
2) By Application: Hospitals and Clinics, Dental Laboratories
Companies Mentioned: Straumann, 3M Company, Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. (USA), Danaher Corporation (USA), Denstply International Inc
Countries: Australia, Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Japan, Russia, South Korea, UK, USA
Regions: Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa
Time Series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data Segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
The general dental equipment market consists of sales of general dental equipment and related services. General dental equipment and dental products are used in dental surgeries. Major products include dental implants, dental crowns, bridges, dental filling caps, orthodontic cases, dentures (false teeth), casting machines, instrument delivery systems, ceramic furnaces, electrosurgical systems, computer aided design (CAD)/ computer aided manufacturing (CAM) systems, dental chairs, dental light cure equipment, dental hand pieces, and other accessories.
The global general dental devices and equipment market was valued at about $8.3 billion in 2018 and is expected to grow to $10.32 billion at a CAGR of 5.6% through 2022.
North America was the largest region in the general dental devices and equipment market in 2018. This region is expected to remain the largest during the next five years. The general dental devices and equipment market in Europe is forecasted to register the highest CAGR during 2018-2023.
The changing lifestyles and unhealthy eating habits such as consumption of sugar-filled sodas, sweetened fruit drinks or non-nutritious snacks and smoking, inadequate oral hygiene have increased the prevalence of tooth problems. The demand for dental care is directly affecting dental devices or equipment companies. According to WHO, in 2016, 3.58 billion people were affected by periodontal (gum) diseases globally. According to an estimate from Global Burden of Disease Study in 2016, around 50% of the world’s population (3.58 billion people) is affected with dental caries (tooth decay) in permanent teeth. This rise in the incidence of tooth problems drive the general dental devices and equipment market.
Uneven access to oral care in developing countries is a major obstacle to the general dental devices and equipment market. Although the number of dental graduates is increasing, there are not enough dentists to cater to the population’s need. For instance, India registers some 20,000 new dental graduates each year which is not sufficient to deal with the patients’ needs. Similarly, Brazil has a high concentration of dentists in urban areas than in rural areas, depriving the rural population of qualified dental practitioners to meet their needs. Poor access of dentists and their services in developing nation hampers the growth of the market.
Dental businesses are advancing, and technologies such as 3D printers and scanners that are dedicated to dental work are being developed. 3D printing technology help create products such as 3D printed braces, dental crowns and implants by dental professionals through computer-aided designing. The development of modern/next-generation technique such as 3D Printing technology is a significant improvement in the dental care and used to build complex 3 dimensional structures by laying down thin layers of raw material in succession. For instance, ArchForm, a software startup designs and manufactures teeth-aligners using 3D Printing technology. This innovation in technology will reduce the cost of treatment making to affordable to people of all classes thereby driving the market for general dental devices and equipment.
The general dental devices and equipment market is regulated by government bodies such as European Medicines Agency (EMA), USFDA (the US Food and Drug Administration), and others. For instance, in the USA, general dental devices and equipment are Class I or Class II devices under the dental equipment market. Dental devices are regulated by USFDA and all the diagnostic laboratory tests regulated by the clinical laboratory improvement amendments of 1988 (CLIA) that administered by the centers for medicare & medicaid services (CMS). Under the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (FFDCA), all manufacturing companies have to be file 510(k) application for market approval.
Major players in the market are Straumann, 3M Company, Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc., Danaher Corporation , Denstply International Inc.
Browse our full report with Table of Content :
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,80,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Market Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773