Gas Utilities in the United States industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative Summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the gas utilities market in the United States
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the gas utilities market in the United States
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key gas utilities market players global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the United States gas utilities market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the United States gas utilities market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the United States gas utilities market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the United States gas utilities market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the United States gas utilities market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in the United States's gas utilities market?
The gas utilities market covers all natural gas consumption, net of distribution or transmission losses, by end-users in the following categories: industrial (including use as a feedstock and autogeneration), commercial and public-sector organizations, residential consumers, electric power generation (including combined heat and power but excluding autogeneration and heat plant), and other (including transport, agriculture, centralized heat plant, and other usage). Values are calculated from segment volumes and the average annual price of gas charged to end-users in each segment net of any applicable taxes.
The US gas utilities industry is forecast to generate total revenues of $132,045.8m in 2016, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -1.5% between 2012 and 2016.
Industry consumption volume is forecast to increase with a CAGR of 1.8% between 2012 and 2016, to reach a total of 27,441.5 billion cubic feet in 2016.
Demand for natural gas is impacted by many factors. In the residential sector, demand is largely driven by weather conditions. Particularly mild winters can lead to a drop in demand, and vice-versa. Demand is also driven by the desire of many countries to cut carbon emissions. Power generation by natural gas produces approximately 50% less carbon emissions than coal power generation.
1. Executive Summary
2. Market value
3. Category segmentation
4. Geography segmentation
5. Market share
6. Market value forecast
7. Country data
9. Industry associations
10. Related MarketLine research
For More Related Reports: Alternative Sources Market Research Reports
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, company profiles, industry analysis, country reports, business reports, newsletters and online databases Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
In case the reports don’t match your requirement then we can do a specialized Custom Research for you. Our multifarious capabilities, cross-sector expertise and detailed knowledge of various markets, put us in a unique position to take up Custom Research demands of yourself.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Our Blog: https://www.bharatbook.com/blog/
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BharatBook3B
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on Linked In:http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau