Tire market in Africa grew at a moderate pace over the past few years, owing to rising passenger car and commercial vehicles sales, coupled with expanding replacement tire market. Moreover, increasing purchasing power and GDP per capita across the major African economies were identified to be the other predominant factors boosting tire sales in the region during 2012 - 2016. Africa tire market is majorly import driven, and consequently, expanding distributor and dealer network is emerging as a critical factor for boosting tire sales in a specific country. Furthermore, increasing tire radialization, growing demand for Chinese tires and proliferation of used car market are anticipated to drive demand for tires in Africa during 2016 - 2022.
According to the Our Research report, “Africa Tire Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2012 - 2022”, tire market in Africa is projected to surpass $ 8 billion by 2022. Replacement tires accounted for the majority share in Africa tire market over the past few years, and the same trend is anticipated to continue in the coming years as well. During 2012- 2016, Africa tire market was dominated by passenger car tire segment, which accounted for a market share of over 50% in 2016. LCV segment has emerged as the second largest tire segment over the last five years, followed by M&HCV, two wheelers and OTR tire segments. and the segment is projected to continue dominating the market through 2022. South Africa, Algeria, Egypt, Nigeria and Libya are the top 5 tire markets in Africa, and these 5 countries grabbed a cumulative market share of over 70% in Africa tire market in 2016. “Africa Tire Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2012 - 2022” report elaborates following aspects of tire market in Africa:
- Africa Tire Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – Passenger Car Tires, Medium and Heavy Commercial Tires, Light Commercial Vehicle Tires, Off-The-Road (OTR) Tires, Two Wheeler & Three Wheeler Tires
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of tire market in Africa
- To identify the on-going trends and segment wise anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, tire companies and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based on both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with vehicle manufactures, tire companies, distributors, retailers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Related Reports : Automotive Market Report
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, company profiles, industry analysis, country reports, business reports, newsletters and online databases Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
In case the reports don’t match your requirement then we can do a specialized Custom Research for you. Our multifarious capabilities, cross-sector expertise and detailed knowledge of various markets, put us in a unique position to take up Custom Research demands of yourself.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BharatBook3B
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on Linked In: http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Our Blog: https://www.bharatbook.com/blog/