Two-wheelers can be segmented on the basis of type into motorcycles and scooters. Motorcycles are two-wheelers with engine mounted in middle and fuel tank above it. Whereas, scooters are two-wheelers with engine located in between the rider and the rear. Demand for two-wheelers in South America region declined at a significant pace during 2011-2015, owing to economic slowdown witnessed in most of the countries in this region. Two-wheeler market in Brazil, Argentina and Colombia were also impacted by the political instability witnessed in these countries over the past few years.
Moreover, economy of Venezuela has been in a state of recession since 2009, which significantly impacted the two-wheeler market in the country. However, economic crises in most of the countries in South America is anticipated to fade away in the coming years, which would significantly boost demand for two-wheelers in the region during the forecast period. Furthermore, rapid urbanization and lack of proper public transport infrastructure are other major factors anticipated to boost growth in South America two-wheeler market during 2016-2021.
According to Our Research Report, “South America Two-Wheeler Market By Type, By Country Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011 - 2021”, two-wheeler market in South America is projected to cross USD7 billion by 2021. Two-wheeler market in South America has been segmented on the basis of type into motorcycles and scooters, out of which motorcycle two-wheeler type dominated South America two-wheeler market during 2011-2015, and the same trend is anticipated to continue through 2021.
Leading two-wheeler markets in South America include Brazil, Colombia and Argentina. In 2015, these countries cumulatively garnered a volume share of more than 75% in South America two-wheeler market. Major companies operating in two-wheeler market in South America are Honda, Yamaha, Dafra, Suzuki, Bajaj, Motomel, Mavilla, Kawasaki, Zanella, Lifan, Wanxin, Zongshen, Shineray, Motor Uno, etc. “South America Two-Wheeler Market By Type, By Country Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011 - 2021” report elaborates following aspects of South America two-wheeler market:
• South America Two-Wheeler Market Size, Share & Forecast
• Segmental Analysis - By Type (Motorcycle and Scooter)
• Country Analysis - By Country (Brazil, Colombia, Argentina, Peru, Ecuador, Chile, Venezuela, Paraguay, Bolivia and Suriname)
• Policy & Regulatory Landscape
• Competitive Landscape and Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
• To gain an in-depth understanding of two-wheeler market in South America
• To identify the on-going trends and segment wise anticipated growth in the coming years
• To help industry consultants, two-wheeler companies and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing material
• To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based on both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with two-wheeler manufactures, distributors, dealers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Related Reports : Automotive Market Reports
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, company profiles, industry analysis, country reports, business reports, newsletters and online databases Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
In case the reports don’t match your requirement then we can do a specialized Custom Research for you. Our multifarious capabilities, cross-sector expertise and detailed knowledge of various markets, put us in a unique position to take up Custom Research demands of yourself.
Contact us at
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Our Blog: https://www.bharatbook.com/blog/