Bharatbook.com announces a report on “ Gas Turbine Engine Markets in the World to 2020 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts ”. The report package Gas Turbine Engine Markets in the World to 2020 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for gas turbine engines in the world.
The expansion of the Global Gas Turbine Engine Industry is forecast to reach 2.3% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2009 and 2015 the market increased with an average annual growth of 1.5%. Currently, gas turbine engines (power less than 5000 kW) account for 5.2% of the global demand while the remaining market share is divided between gas turbine engines (power more than 5000 kW) (25.1%) and parts of gas turbine engines (69.7%).
China, Italy, Japan, South Korea and the United States represent the largest gas turbine engine markets while the strongest annual growth is forecast to occur in Latvia (55.1%), Nepal (9.6%), Lebanon (9.5%), Finland (8.8%) and Philippines (7.4%).
The report package Gas Turbine Engine Markets in the World to 2020 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for gas turbine engines in the world. Along with a global gas turbine engine market report the package includes country reports from the following countries:
Argentina, Austria, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Nepal, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam
The research includes historic data from 2009 to 2015 and forecasts until 2020 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
The reports help answer the following questions:
- What is the current size of the gas turbine engine market in the world and in different countries?
- How is the gas turbine engine market divided into different product segments?
- How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- What is the market potential compared to other countries?
The latest industry data included in the reports:
- Overall gas turbine engine market size, 2009-2020
- Gas turbine engine market size by product segment, 2009-2020
- Growth rates of the overall gas turbine engine market and different product segments, 2009-2020
- Shares of different product segments of the overall gas turbine engine market, 2008, 2014 and 2019
- Market Potential Rates of the overall gas turbine engine market and different product segments
The market data is given for the following product segments:
Gas turbine engines (power less than 5000 kW)
Gas turbine engines (power more than 5000 kW)
Parts of gas turbine engines
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, and future outlook of the gas turbine engine market in the world to 2020
- Track industry developments and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market opportunities and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the reports. The data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations and internal reports.
For more information kindly visit : https://www.bharatbook.com/industrial-goods-machinery-market-research-reports-468530/gas-turbine-engine-the-world.html
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773