Market reports on India presents the latest report on “India LED Lighting Market”. LED lighting companies are focusing on product innovation to drive adoption of LED lighting in the country.
Increasing urbanization, rising disposable income levels of consumers, growing population coupled with rising expenditure on promotional programs by government bodies as well as private players is boosting use of LED lighting products in India. Additionally, LED lighting companies are focusing on product innovation to drive adoption of LED lighting in the country. LED manufacturers are also collaborating with online portals such as Flipkart, Amazon, etc., in order to facilitate easy sale and supply of LED lighting products to consumers. Over the last couple of years, rising energy consumption trends has led to growth in adoption of eco-friendly and energy efficient lighting solutions such as LED lighting products, especially in the country’s Tier-I and Tier-II cities.
“India LED Lighting Market By Type, By Application, By End Use Sector, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 - 2021”, LED lighting market in India is projected to register a CAGR of over 30% during 2016-2021, due to increasingly affordable prices of LED lights coupled with implementation of LED bulbs distribution scheme by the government of India at subsidized rates. Demand for LED lights in India is predominantly concentrated in the South and North regions due to high population density, increasing urbanization, rising number of government initiatives that encourage use of LED lights, etc. In 2015, LED lighting market in India was dominated by LED bulbs and lamps, followed by LED batten lights; and this trend is forecast to continue through 2021. Philips, Surya Roshni, Havells, Syska LED and Osram are few of the leading players in India LED lighting market. Outdoor lighting applications, which includes street lights, lights in parks, traffic lights, garage lights, parking lots and other public places, accounted for a majority revenue share in India LED lighting market in 2015. “India LED Lighting Market By Type, By Application, By End Use Sector, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 - 2021” discusses the following aspects of the LED Lights in India:
• India LED Lighting Market Size, Share & Forecast
• Segmental Analysis - By Type (LED Bulbs & Lamps, LED Batten Lights, LED Downlights, LED Spotlights and Others), By Application (Outdoor Lighting, Indoor Lighting, Automotive Lighting and Others), and By End Use Sector (Commercial, Residential, Institutional and Industrial)
• Policy and Regulatory Landscape
• Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
• Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
• To gain an in-depth understanding of the LED lighting market in India
• To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth over the next five years
• To help industry consultants, LED light manufacturers, distributors and dealers align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
• To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with LED lights manufacturers, suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Related Research Reports:
About Market Reports on India
Market Reports on India is a portal where you can access thousands of reports on India starting from Aeronautics to Zinc (A-Z). We provide you with reports which will help you gain a better understanding of the Sectors, Companies, New Products and Latest trends.
Market Reports on India
Contact No: India: +91 22 27810772, 27810773