Market reports on India presents the latest report on “India Ayurvedic Products Market” This report to obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material.
Ayurvedic products market in India has been growing at a robust pace over the last five years on account of increasing urbanization, improving consumer lifestyle, rising awareness about harmful effects of synthetic cosmetic products and allopathic medicines, coupled with increasing number of product innovations by Ayurvedic product manufacturers. Moreover, rising number of exclusive showrooms and increasing availability of Ayurvedic products at multi-branded stores is boosting sales of Ayurvedic products in the country. In addition, growing incidence of lifestyle diseases in India is increasing consumer inclination towards using Ayurvedic products that are completely natural and are considered of minimal or zero side-effects. Dabur, Patanjali and Emami dominated the country’s Ayurvedic products market with a cumulative revenue share of more than 70% in 2015. However, with the planned entrance of new players with aggressive and innovative marketing campaigns, the market dynamics are expected to witness major changes within next five years.
“India Ayurvedic Products Market By Product Segment, By Organized vs. Unorganized, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011 – 2021”, the country’s Ayurvedic products market is projected to register a CAGR of 16% during 2016 - 2021. Growth in the market is anticipated on account of rising consumer awareness about natural treatment options, increasing online availability of Ayurvedic products and growing number of companies introducing Ayurvedic nutraceuticals and dietary supplements. India Ayurvedic products market is dominated by Ayurvedic personal care products segment, which had a revenue share of more than 60% in 2015. Demand for Ayurvedic products is predominantly concentrated in the country’s south and north regions, wherein north region is emerging as the fastest growing regional market for Ayurvedic products. In 2015, both of these regions cumulatively accounted for nearly two-third of the revenue share in India Ayurvedic products market. “India Ayurvedic Products Market By Product Segment, By Organized vs. Unorganized, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011 – 2021” discusses the following aspects of Ayurvedic products market in India:
• India Ayurvedic Products Market Size, Share & Forecast
• Segmental Analysis - By Product Segment (Ayurvedic Healthcare Products –
1. Nutraceuticals & Dietary Supplements
2. Ayurvedic Medicines; and Ayurvedic Personal Care Products – Skin Care, Oral Care, Hair Care & Fragrances); By Organized vs. Unorganized,
• Policy and Regulatory Landscape
• Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
• Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
• To gain an in-depth understanding of the India Ayurvedic products market
• To identify the customer preference towards Ayurvedic products
• To help Ayurvedic products manufacturers, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
• To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with ayurvedic product manufacturers and suppliers, and other stakeholders in India. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
To read the complete report at:
Related Research Reports: http://www.marketreportsonindia.com/search.php?q=Ayurvedic
Market Reports on India
Contact No: India: +91 22 27810772, 27810773