Market reports on India presents the latest report on “India FM Radio Market” This report to help industry consultants, FM Radio providers and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies.
Frequency modulation is a broadcasting technology used to provide high fidelity sound over broadcast radio. Over the last 5-10 years, FM radio has emerged as a powerful pillar in India’s media industry on account of its cost effectiveness and vast geographical reach. India FM radio market witnessed robust growth over the past few years, owing to increasing sales of mobile handsets, growing advertisement industry. The auctions during Phase I & II have helped industry expand its footprint in tier 1 & 2 cities, however with upcoming Phase III auctions the penetration would further expand to even tier 3 cities making it much more attractive advertisement option for hard to reach consumers in small towns or rural India. Increasing number of FM radio listeners coupled with the rising expenditure on advertisement campaigns by real-estate, pharmaceutical, education and healthcare sectors is expected to expand revenue growth in the country’s FM radio market over the next five years.
According to “India FM Radio Market By Type, By Sector, By Ownership, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011-2021”, FM radio market in the country is projected to grow at a CAGR over 17% during 2016 - 2021. Growing adoption of radios in cars, growing media & entertainment industry, coupled with technological advancements in FM radio are anticipated to further drive FM Radio market in the country. India FM Radio market is highly fragmented market, with several leading players such as Prasar Bharati, Entertainment Network (India) Limited, Sun TV Network Limited, Reliance Broadcast Network Limited, and D.B Corp Ltd. operating across the value chain. “India FM Radio Market By Type, By Sector, By Ownership, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011-2021” discusses the following aspects of the FM Radio market in India:
• India FM Radio Market Size, Share & Forecast
• Segmental Analysis - By Type (Traditional FM Radio, Internet FM Radio), By Sector (Retail, Real Estate, Automobile, Education & Others), By Ownership (Public and Private)
• Policy and Regulatory Landscape
• Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
• Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
• To gain an in-depth understanding of India FM Radio Market
• To identify the on-going trends, and anticipated growth over the next five years
• To help industry consultants, FM Radio providers and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
• To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with FM radio broadcasters and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
To read the complete report at:
Related Research Reports: http://www.marketreportsonindia.com/search.php?q=+FM+Radio
Market Reports on India
Contact No: India: +91 22 27810772, 27810773