Bharatbook.com announces a report on “Africa Two-Wheeler Market By Vehicle Type, By Country, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011 – 2021”. Motorcycle taxis are being used for carrying goods and passengers to distant places in a growing number of countries across Africa.
Majority of the countries in Africa are registering huge demand for two-wheelers, owing to the lack of reliable public transportation system. Growing urbanization is another major reason driving demand for two-wheelers in Africa. Consequently, leading global two-wheeler manufacturers, especially the ones based in India, are targeting various countries across the African continent. With more than 45% of the African population residing in urban areas in 2015, and the number expected to further increase in the coming years, demand for two-wheelers in the region is forecast to grow during 2016 - 2021. In Africa, motorcycle taxis, which are locally known as Boda Boda, are playing a crucial role in driving the sales of two-wheelers. Motorcycle taxis are being used for carrying goods and passengers to distant places in a growing number of countries across Africa. Their ubiquitous presence in African countries is the result of several factors including an increasing demand for public transit, easy two-wheeler financing, and increasing influx of cheap imports from Indian manufacturers.
Africa Two-Wheeler Market By Vehicle Type, By Country, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011 – 2021”, the two-wheeler market in Africa is projected to cross $9 billion by 2021. Motorcycle segment accounted for the lion’s share in Africa two-wheeler market in 2015, and the same trend is anticipated to continue during forecast period. Major factors leading to an increasing number of consumers opting for motorcycles in Africa include quicker acceleration, larger fuel tank, higher engine capacity, larger wheel base and easy maintenance. South Africa, Nigeria and Tanzania are the largest two-wheeler markets in Africa, followed by Kenya, Algeria, Uganda, Egypt, Morocco, Angola and Ethiopia. “Africa Two-Wheeler MarketBy Vehicle Type, By Country, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011 – 2021” report elaborates following aspects of two-wheeler market in Africa:
• Africa Two-Wheeler Market Size, Share & Forecast • Segmental Analysis – By Vehicle Type (Motorcycle Vs. Scooter), By Country (South Africa, Nigeria, Tanzania, Kenya, Algeria, Uganda, Egypt, Morocco, Angola, and Ethiopia)
• Policy & Regulatory Landscape
• Changing Market Trends and Emerging Opportunities
• Competitive Landscape and Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
• To gain an in-depth understanding of Africa two-wheeler market
• To identify the on-going trends and segment wise anticipated growth in the coming years
• To help industry consultants, two-wheeler manufacturers, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing materials
• To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based on both primary and secondary sources. Primary research includes interviews two-wheeler manufacturers, importers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research includes an exhaustive search of relevant publications such as company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
For more information kindly visit: Africa Two-Wheeler Market
Related Reports: Automotive Market Research
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.bharatbook.com