Global Dental Implants Market is expected to reach USD 4,497.1 million by 2022 supported by a CAGR of 6.1% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2022. An aging edentulous population, rising awareness about oral care, increasing demand for preventive and cosmetic dental procedures, and technological advancements are all driving growth of the global dental implants market. Rising incidence of tooth loss due to periodontal conditions such as dental caries, relatively high proportion of people remaining untreated, willingness of patients to make out-of-pocket expenses for dental treatments, and availability of high-quality dental infrastructure and products further propelling the growth of the global dental implants market.
Request a sample copy of Dental Implants Market @ https://www.bharatbook.com/request-sample/751128
In addition, growing patient knowledge about improved clinical outcomes, a significant reduction in treatment period due to technological innovations, and an increasing number of dentists offering dental implants further drives the market for dental implants globally. However, the high cost of dental implants, limited reimbursements, and high risk of tooth loss associated with dental bridges are some of the leading factors inhibiting the growth of the dental implants market in the forecast period.
The global dental implants market is segmented by material (Titanium, Zirconium), by type (Premium, Value, and Discount), by structure (Tapered Implants and Parallel Walled Implants), and by geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa).
Titanium implants dominate the global dental implants market mainly due to their biocompatibility. Titanium and its biomedical alloys have made titanium the gold standard material for the fabrication of endosseous dental implants. Various metals and metal alloys involving gold, stainless steel, and cobalt chromium have been used. However, adverse tissue reactions and a low success rate undermined their long-term clinical application within the oral implant industry. On the other hand, the market for Zirconium implants is expected to increase significantly in the next 5-10 years, with U.S. witnessing rapid adoption of these implants.
Geographically, the global dental implant market is segmented into five major regions, namely North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. These regions are further analysed at a country level with the detailed qualitative and quantitative analysis. Europe accounted for the major share in the global dental implants market in 2016, followed by North America, and Asia-Pacific region. The major share of this region is mainly attributed to the favourable reimbursement scenario, increasing government expenditure towards healthcare, and growing the geriatric and edentulous population. On the other hand, the Asia-Pacific (APAC) region is expected to witness fastest growth rate during the forecast period mainly due to the rising disposable income, increasing number of dental clinics, growing demand for various dental procedures, growing dental tourism, and less stringent regulations.
The key players in the global dental implants market are Institut Straumann AG, Dentsply Sirona Inc., Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc., Danaher Corporation, 3M Company, AVINENT Implant System, CAMLOG Biotechnologies AG, BioHorizons IPH, Inc., Osstem Implant Co., Ltd., and Bicon, LLC.
Scope of the Report:
Market by Material:
Market by Type:
Market by Structure:
- Tapered Implants
- Parallel Walled Implants
Market by Geography:
- North America
- The Netherlands
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Key questions answered in the report-
- Which are the high growth market segments in terms of product, material, structure, and regions/countries?
- What is the historical market for dental implants market?
- What are the market forecasts and estimates from the period 2015-2022?
- What are the major drivers, restraints, and trends in the global dental implants market?
- Who are the major players in the global dental implants market and what share of the market do they hold?
- Who are the major players in various countries and what share of the market do they hold?
- What are the competitive landscapes and who are the market leaders by subregion in the global dental implants market?
- What are the recent developments in the global dental implants market?
- What are the different strategies adopted by the major players in the global dental implants market?
- What are the geographic trends and high growth regions/ countries?
- Who are the local emerging players in the global dental implants market and how do they compete with the global players?
To read the complete report, click the link : https://www.bharatbook.com/healthcare-market-research-reports-751128/dental-implants-material-type-structure-global.html
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Follow us on : Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Google Plus