Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Global Diabetic Care Devices Market” under Life Sciences Category. The report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, competitive intelligence and Market reports.
The global diabetes monitoring devices market was worth nearly $REDACTED billion in 2019. The market is expected to increase at a CAGR of REDACTED% during the forecast period of 2020 to 2025. Growth in this market is being fueled by a worldwide increase in aging populations and the growing incidence. However, the market is restrained due to factors such as the highly competitive market and pricingpressure.
The global diabetes monitoring devices market generally consists of the following devices: self-glucose monitoring devices, blood glucose meter devices, blood glucose test strips, lancets and lancet devices, continuous glucose monitoring devices, transmitters and receivers. This report does not include other medical devices used in hospitals.
Request a free sample copy Diabetic Care Devices Market report @
The scope of the report includes an overview of the global market for diabetes monitoring devices and analyses of global market trends, using 2019 as the base year and forecasting 2020 through 2025 with compound annual growth rate (CAGR) projections.
The report discusses technological, regulatory and economic trends affecting the market. It also explains the major drivers and regional dynamics of the global market and current trends within the industry.
Diabetes monitoring device end users are categorized into hospitals, home settings and diagnostic centers. Regional analysis includes North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico), Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan and Rest of Asia-Pacific), South America, and the Middle East and Africa.
The report concludes with detailed profiles of the major vendors in the global diabetes monitoring devices market.
- 29 data tables and 16 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for diabetes monitoring devices
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of global market trends, with data from 2019, estimates for 2020 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Detailed analysis of the current market trends, market forecast, and drivers and restraints of the industry
- Discussion on major developments and trends in innovative diabetes treatment technologies
- Detailed description of Self-Monitoring of Blood Glucose (SMBG) and Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) Systems and examination of market structure, and history of these devices- Identification of new opportunities, challenges, and technological changes within the industry and a look at the new products launches in the diabetes monitoring devices market
- Information on healthcare expenditure associated with diabetes and region wise statistical data presenting epidemiology and type of diabetes
- Company profiles of major players in the market including Abbott Laboratories, Becton, Dickinson and Co., Johnson & Johnson, Medtronic, Novo Nordisk A/S and Roche
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Introduction
Study Goals and Objectives
Scope of Report
Methodology and Information Sources
Primary Data and Information Gathering
Secondary Data and Information Gathering
Market Revenue Forecasts
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Major Developments and Trends in Innovative Diabetes Treatment Technologies
Blood Glucose Monitoring and Diagnostic Systems and Devices
Chapter 3 Introduction to Diabetes and Its Threat to World Health
Introduction to Diabetes
What is Diabetes?
Types of Diabetes
Type 1 Diabetes
Type 2 Diabetes
Gestational Diabetes Mellitus or Hyperglycemia in Pregnancy
Impaired Glucose Tolerance and Impaired Fasting Glucose
Epidemiology of Diabetes
Data and Statistics by Region
Key Facts and Latest Data: North America and the Caribbean Region
Key Facts and Latest Data: Europe
Key Facts and Latest Data: South and Central America
Key Facts and Latest Data: Southeast Asia
Key Facts and Latest Data: Western Pacific
Key Facts and Latest Data: Middle East and North Africa
Key Facts and Latest Data: Africa
Browse our full report with Table of Content :
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,80,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Market Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773