Market reports on India presents the latest report on “Oral Hygiene Market in India”. This report identifies high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis.
The Oral Hygiene market in India is forecast to register moderate growth in value and volume terms during 2015-2020, due to rising consumer awareness of oral care practices and products. Toothpaste is the leading category by value, while the Mouthwash category is forecast to register fastest growth, albeit from a low base. Initiatives by Indian Dental Association and leading Oral Hygiene manufactures on educating consumers about Oral Hygiene will also drive sales in the rural areas.
• Among the six categories analyzed, Toothpaste will be the largest category, while the Mouth Wash category is forecast to register fastest growth both in value and volume terms
• Convenience Stores is the leading distribution channel accounting for more than half of the overall Oral Hygiene products distribution share in India.
• The use of Screw Top closure type is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 2.8% during 2015-2020.
• Colgate-Palmolive Gmbh, Johnson & Johnson Gmbh, and Unilever PLC are the leading market players in the country.
Consumer and Market Insights report on the Oral Hygiene market in India provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
• Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
• Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Dental Floss, Mouthwash, Toothbrushes & Replacement Heads and Toothpaste with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
• Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
• Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Health & Beauty Stores, Convenience Stores, and others in 2015
• Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Flexible Packaging, Rigid Plastics, and others; container data for: Tube, Blister Pack, Bag/Sachet and others
• Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Oral Hygiene products consumption
• Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons To Buy
• Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
• Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
• Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
• Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Oral Hygiene products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
• Access to analysis on new products launched in the market
• Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
To read the complete report at:
Related Research Reports: http://www.marketreportsonindia.com/market-research-report/consumer-goods.html
Market Reports on India
Contact No: India: +91 22 27810772, 27810773