Market reports on India presents the latest report on “Wind Power Sector in India”. The report also provides a snapshot of Government policies and incentives, Estimated Future Potential of 47,000 MW .
This report provides an insight into the Wind power sector current scenario, structure and practices in India.
In depth market scenario includes;
- Annual installed capacity – 2001 to 2011
- Country wise installed capacity - Portugal, Canada, United Kingdom, France, Italy, India, Spain,
- Germany, USA, China, Rest of the World
- State level Repowering Potential - Tamil Nadu, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka,
- Madhya Pradesh, Orissa, Rajasthan, Kerala, West Bengal, Goa
- Cumulative wind power Capacity – 2003 to 2012
- Capacity addition in 2012
- Cumulative capacity in 2012
Sector structure details the followings;
- High wind potential region
- Wind farms in India
- Stakeholder chart
- Geographical Presence of Wind Turbine Manufacturers
- Installed capacity of Wind power in India
- Funding of wind energy in India
- Source and type of funding
The report also provides a snapshot of Government policies and incentives, Estimated Future Potential of 47,000 MW (by 2020), Risks associated with Wind Energy in India, anticipated growth rates and the principal factors driving and impacting growth.
To read the complete report at:
Related Research Reports: http://www.marketreportsonindia.com/market-research-report/energy-utility.html
Market Reports on India
Contact No: India: +91 22 27810772, 27810773