Market Report on India present the latest report on “Fire and Safety Equipment Market in India”, The industrial sector is expected to hold the largest share in the country’s fire and safety equipment market through 2021.
The primary objective of fire & safety equipment is to save life and protect property from undesirable fire in industrial, commercial or residential establishments. The secondary objective of fire & safety equipment is to minimize interruptions that may occur in processes or services due to fire. Fire & safety equipment market in India is majorly categorized in three segments - firefighting, fire detection and fire protection equipment. Firefighting equipment are the ones which are required for base level firefighting such as fire extinguishers, whereas fire detection equipment are those which aid in detection of fire with the help of detection sensors and alarms. The fire protection equipment constitutes the third and last categorization of fire & safety equipment and they play a vital role in protecting an individual against any hazard.
“India Fire and Safety Equipment Market By Type, By End User, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011 – 2021”, fire & safety equipment market in India is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 8% during 2016-2021 on account of increasing industrialization, commercialization and urbanization. In 2015, firefighting equipment segment was the largest segment in the country’s fire & safety equipment market. The segment grabbed a share of more than 60% in 2015 and is likely to be driven by increasing government focus towards industrialization, infrastructural development and commercial construction. The industrial sector is expected to hold the largest share in the country’s fire and safety equipment market through 2021. Western Region dominates fire & safety equipment market in India, driven by increasing demand from refineries, petrochemical, city gas distribution and gas based power plants in the region. “India Fire and Safety Equipment Market By Type, By End User, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011 – 2021” discusses the following aspects related to fire and safety equipment market in India:
• India Fire & Safety Equipment Market Size, Share & Forecast
• Segmental Analysis - By Type (Fire Fighting, Fire Detection and Fire Protection), By End User (Industrial, Commercial and Residential)
• Pricing Analysis and List of Major Distributors & Dealers
• Policy & Regulatory Landscape
• Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
• Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
• To gain an in-depth understanding of India fire and safety equipment market
• To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth over the next five years
• To help industry consultants, fire and safety equipment manufacturers, distributors and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
• To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interviews with fire and safety equipment manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
To read the complete report at:http://www.marketreportsonindia.com/industry-mfg-market-research-reports-3839/india-fire-safety-equipment-opportunities.html
Related Research Reports: http://www.marketreportsonindia.com/search.php?q=Fire+and+Safety
Market Reports on India
Contact No: India: +91 22 27810772, 27810773